Notary Rotary
Lender's Direct Does Not Pay
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Rhonda Hey on 11/4/05 2:42pm
Msg #74343

I still haven't found much out about Lender's Direct and anyother way to contact them.
They are slick. They have this front guy named Robert and he acts like he doesn't know
what I am talking about. He acts dumb and said keep trying to call Rita. He knows that
she is never going to pick up the phone. I want to know if anyone else can give me any
info on how to get a hold of this company. The number I already have is 1800-330-5363 and
925-886-3060. The second number is disconnected. Please let me know.
Thanks,
Rhonda

Reply by Brenda_NC on 11/4/05 2:55pm
Msg #74351

I closed a loan for them January 3 and did not send payment until March 9. I too kept trying to call their A/P department and never got a response. I finally sent them a collection letter and a copy of their confirmation attached on February 25. I mailed it certified so that they would have to sign for it and that way I would know that they had received it. I received payment on March 9 with a letter attached that stated they did not know that they owed my any money. ( yea right!) I have not and will not do business with them again.

Reply by Rhonda Hey on 11/4/05 3:00pm
Msg #74355

Thanks for the help.
Rhonda

Reply by JC/MD on 11/4/05 3:47pm
Msg #74390

Lender's Direct ..I finally got my check

I did one on september (first and last) and made endless calls to the accounting dept . I did also left a couple of messages to the scheduler who assigned the job and emailed her twice. Yeah I spoke with Robert several times, he kept tranferring me to Rita who never picks up the phone or return calls.
After two weeks of trying to get ahold of someone who can assist me with this, I decided to fax a reminder to the accounts payable and to the scheduler and refaxed their invoice format with the famous escrow number on it. The fax thing did not help me because they had already mailed my payment, which was received on October 29 (took 45 days). I guess I was lucky this time. Needless to say I WON'T ACCEPT ANOTHER!!
Rhonda, do not give up, keep calling, faxing and do whatever it takes to get your well deserved money. Good luck !

Reply by JC/MD on 11/4/05 3:56pm
Msg #74393

I forgot.. here is another number

You might want to read message # 72495. A fellow notary provided a name and number - Gary Pressley, 949-231-8838. I was planning to call him, but did not have to. Good luck again!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.