Notary Rotary
Lenders Services
Notary Discussion History

Lenders Services
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Marie_MN on 11/22/05 10:17am
Msg #78177

Lenders Services

Does anyone have any updated info on who to talk to for payment from Lenders Services? I took a signing from them in September and didn't look them up before accepting this one. (Dummie me) I have left messages for Joe Gekko, have talked to anyone who will answer the phone (which is VERY rare) and have left MANY messages on the answering machine. After reading the posts on the board, I'm thinking this is a lost cause.

Reply by patricia on 11/22/05 10:24am
Msg #78178

what worked for me is to tell them I was contacting the lender and would let them know the
long history of non-payment this company has, got the check the next day. They dont want their customers to know what they are up to, hope it works for you.

Reply by Marie_MN on 11/22/05 10:28am
Msg #78181

Who did you talk to or how did you get that message across to them?

Reply by patricia on 11/22/05 10:34am
Msg #78184

in my case I was sending e-mails because I never was able to get anyone to come to the phone, this was the San Ramon office and the escrow officer was names Diane, dont want to
give out her full name, if you have the escrow officers name I would start there

Reply by Rick_NY on 11/22/05 2:50pm
Msg #78242

A division of Fidelity National Financial? Re: Lenders Svcs

I'm surprised such a large company is not paying you for lack of money reasons ... I haven't done business with them myself.

Is this the same firm as LSI, a division of Fidelity National Financial? or a different division?

Reply by patricia on 11/22/05 3:59pm
Msg #78252

Re: A division of Fidelity National Financial? Re: Lenders Svcs

Lenders Service Direct is not related to Fidelity Title

Reply by Rick_NY on 11/22/05 4:56pm
Msg #78264

Thanks for the clarification. LSI/FNF I always thought would be reputable. That's so low that the other company is obviously trading on LSI/FNF's good name.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/22/05 6:14pm
Msg #78277

Rick, get your s*** straight LSi has nothing to do with the above.

Reply by Donna LaBelle on 11/23/05 12:36am
Msg #78349

TRY THE BBB N/M

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.