Notary Rotary
Lowballing notaries aughhhhhhhhhhhhh
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/1/05 10:36am
Msg #73378

I am posting this anon. because using my location would give too much info as to where this notary is.
Here is info from a recent ad by a local NSA
Signings in his home county:50.00, next county over is 75.00 counties over 150 miles, 1way, 150.00.
We are talking huge, rural counties here with, at times, extreme driving conditions! Only solace is, he probably won't last too long at those rates once he figures out he isn't making any money after all the expenses. Have yet to figure out WHY he would want to work,(drive) himself to death for little/no profit!
Sorry, just had to RANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by Kelly M Robertson on 11/1/05 6:54pm
Msg #73513

Dont' blame you for posting anon. Try to change your thinking and maybe you'll bring more positive experiences to yourself: Quit worrying or even talking about SA's that do this -- they WILL NOT last long and you cannot control THEIR business... just worry about yours and how you're going to provide First-Class Service to your customers. Smiley

Reply by BrendaTX on 11/1/05 7:47pm
Msg #73524

My experience has been that those who do what you are complaining of won't be around long. In fact, at EOM, when you get $50 company calls, keep his number handy. Get HIS calendar filled up asap with crappy work.

Keep yours open for better fees. It worked for me. I am sure it will have to be done again and again...but, that's just the way it goes. Smiley

Reply by LawrenceOK on 11/2/05 9:29am
Msg #73639

I agree here with both of you. These low ballers aren't going to last long. "EXAMPLE" Had an SS call a couple weeks ago for a signing 168 miles away RT, borrower has docs. After quoting a fee of $175 (basically just travel time and I was giving them a break at those fees) I get the old "I'll have to get that approved" and never heard another word from the SS. I am the closest SA to this signing by a good 50 miles, so the person that accepted this order had to travel further then I would have had to.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.