Notary Rotary
Marketing Ourselves
Notary Discussion History

Marketing Ourselves
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by PJM/MI on 11/11/05 8:42am
Msg #75838

Marketing Ourselves

I read a post on here the other day about being a member of the NNA and not getting any calls. I have found that advertising on alot of websites is good for business, but you can't just sit by your phone & wait for the calls to come in. Even now, when I have a "slow" day, I send out my letter of introduction to as many additional companies as I can.
If you had a store/resturant/shop, etc... you wouldn't just open up the door and hope people would stop in. All businesses advertise, and that includes us.

Reply by Angelic Morales on 11/11/05 9:04am
Msg #75843

Re: Marketing Ourselves -

Thats a great way to think about it. I sort of do the same.... I contact all the locat realtors and send them my card... It also covers sick days for their employees.....

Reply by PJM/MI on 11/11/05 9:12am
Msg #75845

Re: Marketing Ourselves -

Wow.. good idea! I haven't contacted the realtors, but I guess I will now. Thanks for the tip!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.