Notary Rotary
NEBRASKA NOTARIES NEEDED!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Archer Land Title on 11/16/05 8:31am
Msg #76879

Archer Land Title is new to the state of Nebraska and in need of Nebraska notaries. If you are or know of any Nebraska notaries or Nebraska signing services please go to our website, www.archerlandtitle.com, click the notary network and create a profile. This will add you to our database and allow our company nationwide to access and use your services in the areas you choose. You can also call Ashlie Wilson @ 888-993-8933 with any questions.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 11/16/05 10:29am
Msg #76893

Fantastic Company to work with!

Hey Nebraska notaries! This is a great company to work with! They pay quickly and the people there, are really easy to deal with. You won't regret signing up with them!

Reply by Nate_MN on 11/16/05 10:49am
Msg #76897

Re: Fantastic Company to work with!

Do they do a lot of Ameriquest loans? I too have heard good things about them, while never working with them. The reason being, I don't like closing Ameriquest loans, and the friend I know that works for them has told me he gets a lot of Ameriquest loans from them.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 11/16/05 11:51am
Msg #76913

I don't recall doing any Ameriquest for them. It's been a variety of Mtg. Co's. All that they have given me were nice easy pkgs. Nothing huge package wise.

Reply by Archer Land Title on 11/16/05 12:46pm
Msg #76947

We work with many different mortgage companies and different lenders.

Reply by TCMN on 12/12/05 1:20am
Msg #81889

NOT fantastic to work with, who are you kidding?

Let me tell you MY experience with Ashley and Crystal (in their local office in my area).

Had Crystal contact me for a signing, they know I have a network of agents that I work with if something is out of my area.
Crystal tells me she has gone through their entire database and can't find anyone and can I help. Well, one of my notaries can get it done. Great, she's sending the confirmation.

Not first let me tell you that Ashlee pursued me very hard to work with me and I was told they ONLY use notaries in their database.

So THEN, my agent gets a call from Ashlee and she asks her if she will doing the same closing she is already doing. My agent says, well TCMN is doing it & already gave me that one from you guys. Ashlee says, well we don't like working with signing services, they don't pay usually. My agents says, Well, I have always gotten paid from TCMN and won't do it unless it's through TCMN because I'm not a snake, sorry.

#1. I'm not a signing service, I partner with my agents to get work done in our state.
#2. Ashlee spent 45 minutes on the phone with me when recruiting and she knew very much that I work with other agents to get the jobs done. She asked me to give her all the zips and counties we can cover.

So, a few minutes later I get a cancelled signing email from Crystal saying that the signing was cancelled. Then my agent calls me telling me what they said to her and she's not even in their system!
And you know the statement that Crystal made about going through everyone in their database? LIE. Because two other agents I work with ARE in their database and NEVER got a call.

Well, I fired them and told them to take me out of their system, I refuse to work with "snake" companies who have business practices as such.

I received 6 emails and 3 phone calls from Ashlee begging me NOT to leave because they wanted to keep working with me and that she apologizes for Crystal's behavior since she knew nothing of Crystal giving it to me in the first place.
hmmmmmmm...that's funny when she called my agent she specifically told her that she wanted to not use a SS (when I'm not anyway) and just use her directly. What part of that makes her NOT know I was already hired for the job?
Again LIE.

But that's a fair warning to everyone working with them, they will backstab you and keep calling others to try to get a lower fee even after giving it to you and then cancel with you.

PLUS...on another one before this happened...they asked me to POST date docs. And they said that was fine on their end.
Got the emails to prove that! Can you believe they put it in writing?

just so you know who you're dealing with.

Reply by Cari_MO on 11/16/05 10:49am
Msg #76896

They are great to work with !

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/16/05 11:53am
Msg #76915

Great Company to work with !!

Reply by Danny_FL on 11/16/05 11:55am
Msg #76916

Solid rep and works well with the SA's

Danny

Reply by Philip Pullum on 11/16/05 1:07pm
Msg #76954

Signed up and Talked with them this AM. Very nice people. looking forward to working for them

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.