Notary Rotary
NFRES
Notary Discussion History

NFRES
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by hcampersFL on 11/3/05 4:42pm
Msg #74042

NFRES

I am doing my first Re-Fi for them and they sent my a confirmation for $50. I agreed to $75. I called to ask about it and was told that with E-docs when I update the system it will add on the extra $25.
My question is when you have done these, was this in fact the way it worked? I trust NFCU but I would hate to be wrong.
Thanks,
Beverly

Reply by MonicaFL on 11/3/05 7:21pm
Msg #74084

They are always a $50 company. Tell them to put that confirmation about adding on the extra $25.00 in your confirmation - or tell them to forget it. The closings are really easy and not time consuming but why should you "wonder" if they are going to meet your fee - especially after you have taken care of their borrower. JMO

Reply by Mysti_FL on 11/3/05 8:36pm
Msg #74113

Actually, I have convinced them to pay me $75 in the past. However, they don't put it on their confirmations because "once the confirmation is done....[even though they haven't sent it to you yet]....they cannot update it". "However", [supposedly], "your payment will go out correctly because they do correct it internally".

Just so you know, twice I was paid the $75. The third time they only paid me $50, I haven't been able to reach anyone for the additional $25, and have since quit doing their closings!

Mysti

Reply by hcampersFL on 11/3/05 10:52pm
Msg #74140

Thanks for the reply's. I have done the closing and will call them in the am about this. I will have them send me a new confirmation.

I went back and looked at my copy of the contract that they sent me and it say's $50. plus $25. for edocs. I am not going to do a refi and with edocs for $50. The only reason I signed up with them was because there packages are so small. A heloc for $50 were doc's are overnight is one thing. But printing and faxing etc. I would have to be paid more.

I only had 1 hour including drive time invested in this closing so if I have to cut my losses with them I will.
Beverly

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.