Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Need help location permission to travel with child form.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Jenny_CA on 11/1/05 11:50am
Msg #73403

I am having trouble with the computer and keep getting the " can't display page" message therefore can't do research here or web. This is my third try at posting this.

If anyone can help with the link I'd appreciate it.

Reply by Jenny_CA on 11/1/05 11:51am
Msg #73404

Re: Need help locating permission to travel with child form.

Reply by Mung/CA on 11/1/05 11:53am
Msg #73405

try this.

http://www.gsppc.org/pdfs/forms/Perm_TravelMinors.pdf

Reply by Jenny_CA on 11/1/05 12:05pm
Msg #73411

Re: try this.

Thank you! faxed it over to client and am meeting him in a few.

Reply by SheilaSJCA on 11/1/05 1:25pm
Msg #73434

Jenny, I am curious how you will know which sort of notorial cert to use? I looked at the form, and it doesn't really have much to go on...Hope the client knows

Reply by Mung/CA on 11/1/05 1:33pm
Msg #73438

just noticed something

Hey Jenny. I just noticed that this form is from Girl Scouts of America. How is that going to work for you? I found this by doing a Google search. There were tons of different forms.

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/1/05 1:38pm
Msg #73441

Re: just noticed something

Jenny Try this site it has a few of the different forms. MIght help.

http://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/consent/?pid=google-consnt_us-main_d1

Reply by Jenny_CA on 11/1/05 1:51pm
Msg #73445

Re: just noticed something

Thank you for the link, I am saving it for the future. The is a form that some one posted months ago when I take care of my computer problems I am goin to search for it.

I did tell my client that I was faxing him a sample of a Girls Scouts form. It actually made it easier for me because it stressed the fact that it was a sample and I did not tell him to copy it.

Reply by Jenny_CA on 11/1/05 1:41pm
Msg #73442

The client was writting out the letter and asked me what the letter should contain. Even though I've known him for a few years I told him I couldn't advise him on what to write but did fax him a sample ( the one from the link) stressed that is was just a sample. He opted to go with his own letter. Since I have notarized before for him I asked him if he was going to include the notarial wording in the letter or if he wanted me to attach one. He chose the Ack. certificate. I didn't choose it for him.

As I mentioned before I've known him for quite a while and do remind him that as a Notary Public I can not advise him on what to write, when he asked if I knew where he could find a form as a friend I faxed the sample. Had he used the sample I would have had to attach a certificate ( of his choosing) because the wording is wrong.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.