Notary Rotary
Negretes
Notary Discussion History

Negretes
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/27/05 1:30pm
Msg #78811

Negretes

Has anyone had problems getting paid from them as of late? I did a search and everyone raves about them. I did one signing for them in early October and was paid two weeks later. I did another signing for them in late October and it has now been over thirty days and no check. I have called and sent a second notice so I am hoping it is just an oversight. I want to give them the benifit of the doubt but things seem to turn on a dime with ss so I thought I would ask.

Reply by Brenda_NC on 11/27/05 1:56pm
Msg #78816

Negretes is one of the best out there. Did you fill out your order completion form online? If not this could be the problem. They will always be high on my list.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/27/05 2:14pm
Msg #78819

Actually there were problems with that as well. With my first signing, I could not log in with the username and password I had provided when I registered. Negretes emailed me a new username and password and it worked and I filled out the completion report.

With the second signing, I could log in with the FIRST username and password but no assigninment was found. I tried the second u/p but could not login with the SECOND user info. I emailed them all this info and faxed a bill right after the closing.

I also called about a week ago, gave my name and the borrwers name and was told I would get a call back which never happened. Again, I understand they are one of the good ones and my first expereince was good which is why I not trying to bad mouth them. At the same time, I wanted to get some feedback from others. If they haven't changed then (as I am already leaning towards) it is just a mistake and it will be corrected.

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/27/05 2:23pm
Msg #78822

I've not had problems. As Brenda pointed out, I bet the holdup is because you couldn't fill out the completion report online and you instead emailed and faxed your bill. I would immediately call and get the signon problem fixed.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/27/05 2:49pm
Msg #78823

I also did a closing at the end of October and have not been paid. I didn't have any problems with the website though. I am also giving them the benefit of the doubt since they have such a high rating, however, I won't accept any assignments from them until I am paid since they are over 30 days.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/27/05 2:50pm
Msg #78824

I did let them know about the sign on problem as it was occuring with the 2nd signing. I also forgot to mention that they sent me an email confirmation that assignment was "completed." Again, even with all that, with out their computer confirmatio through that system, my payment may have been was missed. Hopefully the second faxed bill will correct the problem. I will let everyone know.

Reply by GEN_LEE on 11/27/05 2:54pm
Msg #78825

Tony's secretary is on maternity leave. He's been trying to do his job and the job of his secretary, so he is a little behind.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/27/05 3:00pm
Msg #78826

ohhhhhhhhhhh. Okay, enough said Smiley

Reply by Negrete on 11/27/05 6:28pm
Msg #78840

I need anyone that is owed monies to call me ASAP, I will not have a bad reputation of not paying my Notaries. If I owe you monies call or e-mail me ASAP.

Anthony J Negrete
Negrete's Notary Service Inc.

PS: The office help is back and I am a proud Grandpa of a baby girl.

Reply by Leslie_Mo on 11/27/05 6:30pm
Msg #78841

Congratulation!!

Reply by Brasring_Ca on 11/27/05 9:08pm
Msg #78854

What a blessing that is, best wishes Grandpa! Jenifer

Reply by LauriecPA on 11/27/05 9:17pm
Msg #78856

Congratulations! What a fun Christmas you'll have this year!

Reply by Brenda_NC on 11/28/05 5:29am
Msg #78862

Congratulations!! I hope all is well with mother and baby. Enjoy the holidays.

Brenda

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 11/28/05 10:13am
Msg #78887

Congratulations!!! I have a new little cousin. Children are such a wonderful blessing!!!

Reply by Anonymous on 11/28/05 11:51am
Msg #78905

To Mr. Negrete

Congratulations on the birth of your grandaughter and your response to this post. It shows how much you care about your business and the notaries that work for you. It also goes to show that when you have an already established sterling reputation, that people will automatically give you the benefit of the doubt when situations arrise.

Again, Congrats

Reply by Jacqi Shifflett on 11/28/05 10:08pm
Msg #78964

Negretes is one of my favorites....honest and quick paying. Best of all the business has "that family feeling to it". They are truly nice people, and Mr. Negretes congrats on the new grandchild!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.