Notary Rotary
New Jersey Notaries
Notary Discussion History

New Jersey Notaries
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Notary_NJ on 11/14/05 11:56am
Msg #76368

New Jersey Notaries

I've been looking for a New Jersey mentor. Does anyone know someone who is good that they can recommend? I already have my license and my notary supplies. I am also familiar with the real estate business and closing docs since I used to to it for a living.

Thanks for you help.

Reply by REE_NJ on 11/14/05 12:00pm
Msg #76369

What area of NJ are you in?
I am in Middlesex County.

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 11/14/05 12:05pm
Msg #76372

I'm not a NJ notary anymore, but when I saw Middlesex County I got excited since my husband and I grew up in Middlesex County (Sayreville). Where are you? We now live in Central Florida near Disney.

Reply by REE_NJ on 11/14/05 12:09pm
Msg #76376

I am in Metuchen, NJ. I have resided in NJ most of my life.

That is a nice area. I enjoyed Disney with the family 2 years ago and I must go back to enjoy the rest of the attractions.

I guess you are enjoying pretty good weather right about now. I hope you are not in the Hurricane warning areas.

Reply by Bonnie_FL on 11/14/05 11:06pm
Msg #76600

We moved here a year and a half ago. Yes, we love the Disney area and it is normally pretty safe as far as hurricanes go. Last year was a fluke. Prior to that I understand Hurricane Donna hit this area 40 years ago. This year no problem with hurricanes, just the wind and rain from the last one (Wilma). We love Disney and just going over for dinner. I feel like I am on vacation all the time and the weather is beautiful. I worked with a laywer who lived in Metuchen who ended up working for Whitmans. Now she's a judge (Harriet Derman) and her husband owns a radiology group in Metuchen.

Reply by Notary_NJ on 11/14/05 12:07pm
Msg #76374

Burlington County.

Reply by REE_NJ on 11/14/05 12:11pm
Msg #76379

Notary_NJ
Feel free to send me an e-mail or contact me to discuss what type of assistance you need.

Reply by Notary_NJ on 11/14/05 12:14pm
Msg #76380

Thank you. I will be in touch sometime today.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.