Newest Guy on the block
Notary Discussion History

Newest Guy on the block
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Ray_Wyatt on 11/19/05 6:52pm
Msg #77735

Newest Guy on the block

Hello everyone,

I have been lurking here for a week or so and thought it was time to say hello. I am just getting started in the business and have not yet secured my first signing. I am not looking to make my living off this new line of work as I am full time employed and recently retired from the military. I am hopeing to make some extra cash for retirement or maybe a new car!

I know there is a FAQ section here but does anyone or everyone have any points to offer the new guy?

Looking forward to learning from and getting to know some you better. Thank you in advance for taking time to say hello.

Ray,

"Freedom is not free, support the troops"

Reply by SueW/Tn on 11/19/05 7:03pm
Msg #77738

Hi Ray and welcome!

Reply by Kyle Ledgard on 11/19/05 7:05pm
Msg #77739

Welcome Ray. I, too, am fairly new. As most experienced people will guide you, go to Search and type in msg#33325. That's a good start. Also, when you do need to post questions, remember to put your states abbreviation since each state has different laws. Which state are you in? I'm in the state of insanity (aka California). Welcome and thank you for your service.

Kyle

Reply by cmd_NH on 11/19/05 7:10pm
Msg #77740

Welcome Ray! Good luck to you! You're right....Freedom is not free....I have a son in Iraq....I support him an all our troops and hope for their safe return!!!

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 11/19/05 7:33pm
Msg #77742

New Guy on the block

Where are you located? Give us some details, I will put in our profile log

Lisa
909-917-4586

Reply by Anonymous on 11/19/05 7:52pm
Msg #77743

Re: New Guy on the block

I did a search on your phone number 909-917-4586

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=909-917-4586&btnG=Google+Search

Reply by Anonymous on 11/19/05 7:57pm
Msg #77744

Shame on Lisa !!

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 11/19/05 8:07pm
Msg #77745

Re: Shame on Lisa !!

ha ha

no complaints on my end

Reply by Ray_Wyatt on 11/19/05 8:16pm
Msg #77746

The new guy... Learning already!

To
SueW….. Thank you.

Kyle….I just saw that I can link to my profile. I to am in California, Just outside of Palm Springs.

Cind …. I will remember your son tonight as I get ready for bed.

Lisa…. Thanks … I think ;-)

Anonymous…. Que?

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 11/19/05 8:26pm
Msg #77748

Re: The new guy... Learning already!

Ray,

Welcome and thanks for your military service to our country.

Reply by Ray_Wyatt on 11/19/05 8:30pm
Msg #77749

Thanks Glenn

Boy the stories I could tell if only the government would let me!

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 11/19/05 8:52pm
Msg #77751

You and me both. I had two deployments overseas in the early 70's that I had to sign off on that I would not talk about.

I looked at your profile and you looked familiar. I bet you came into my store now and then before I retired. Vons Desert Hot Springs. I was there for 5 years.

Reply by Ray_Wyatt on 11/19/05 8:58pm
Msg #77752

Well then I must be the right guy....

I was the forman for the street repair dept in "desprate hot springs" from 93 to 94.

I almost bought a home there 11 years ago. That city has soooo much potential if they could get the right leadership in office.

Reply by Blueink_CA on 11/19/05 9:26pm
Msg #77753

Welcome Ray! My advise to you, follow the SOS notorial laws. After 7000+ notarizations I've been called to the carpet twice. Both times I was covered by my journal entries. The best of luck to you, and thank you for your military service.

Reply by Danny_FL on 11/19/05 10:11pm
Msg #77759

Greetings, and well met. I too, am retired from the Canoe Club and know what you been through. Just remember to use the Search feature, better yet, run an I.V. line to the Search button, I'm still finding great info from it.

Danny

Reply by Anonymous on 11/20/05 10:05am
Msg #77773

Pardon me while I puke

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/20/05 10:58am
Msg #77789

Anon, what's your problem? n/m

Reply by Ray_Wyatt on 11/20/05 10:24am
Msg #77776

Thanks to everyone.....

I have received some very nice e-mails from some of you.

To those who choose to hide and make sinde conments..... Its your right thanks to those who have faught to protect you..... Enjoy it for it is not free.

Have a great day and be safe.....

Reply by SueW/Tn on 11/20/05 10:31am
Msg #77779

Ray.....

I have watched with disgust the anon's posting what is really just boring words meant to rile folks up....usually works. However, today you had the perfect answer...cheers went up and I laughed at the stupid comment anon made. Thanks to you I now will read smart a## replies with a chuckle because you have most certainly found a way to make them appear smaller than they are...freedom has a high cost, GOD BLESS AMERICA and may He hold those that secure our freedom close to His heart.

Reply by Kyle Ledgard on 11/20/05 11:30am
Msg #77797

Re: Ray.....

Ray, pay no attention to these Anon's. They will just drive you crazy. Some can make a nun swear. You will learn a lot more from those that "we know" are here regularly (ie. TitleGalCA, Charles_CA, Calinotary) to name just a few of those in CA. You will also see a lot from Brenda_TX, Sylvia FL, etc. Thank you again for your service. (Sorry to all of those regulars I neglected to mention).

Reply by cmd_NH on 11/20/05 1:01pm
Msg #77820

Re: Ray.....

Hooah to Ray!!! Anon obviously takes his/her/it's freedom for granted. I'm glad people like Anon are not over there fighting for us...we wouldn't have a chance with that attitude.

To all who have or have had family members over there, I'm proud to have a son serving with them. To all that have lost family members to this war, my heart goes out to you.

GOD BLESS OUR SOLDIERS, EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THEM!!!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.