Notary Rotary
OT - Bonnie, TedDog, Cheryl, Barb
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 2:52pm
Msg #79296

Bonnie and TDog, are you getting snow? Cheryl, I'm sure the wind is blowing as much for you as for me. Christimas decorations from blocks away are blowing through the neighborhood. One of my trees looks as though it's been T-P'd with plastic bags that the branches have caught.

Getting ready to do a signing and just going to pull my hair into my "cheerleader" pony tail -- probably not too professional, but ... now, I've just gotta find some lead to put in my rear to keep me planted on the ground. If any of you see my flying by, try to catch my leg or something to pull me down.

Reply by NM_CO on 11/30/05 2:54pm
Msg #79298

Is that you on your website? If so, your picture shows you with short hair. Ponytail? Maybe you should update your pic?

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 2:58pm
Msg #79299

Why would I put someone else's picture on my website? One of the benefits of having long hair is that you don't always have to have it appear that it is long -- it's called hair styles -- and today it's a pony tail.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 11/30/05 3:06pm
Msg #79300

Hey Carolyn! No snow! Yet... never say never around here!LOL!
Your trees must look like mine! We'll keep an eye out for you flying by!

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/30/05 3:17pm
Msg #79305

NM_CO

**Is that you on your website? If so, your picture shows you with short hair. Ponytail? Maybe you should update your pic?**

NM - Is it just me, or do you have a problem with Carolyn that is more than just a difference of philosophy or opinion?

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/30/05 3:18pm
Msg #79308

Re: NM_CO

I second the question. I just wrote Carolyn exactly that - NM...seems to me like you've got it in for Carolyn in one way or another.

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 3:19pm
Msg #79309

Hey, Brenda -- do you think it's time that we swapped our pictures back?

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/30/05 3:24pm
Msg #79315

Uh oh...I thought I had exchanged pictures with Monica / AMR. I don't even know what I look like anymore.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/30/05 3:28pm
Msg #79326

Hey BrendaTx

I rather like my picture in the post office LOL!!!

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 3:30pm
Msg #79328

Re: Brenda, et al.

Well, we had better get this straightened out QUICKLY. We've all switched picture identities so often, that I don't remember who all is involved in the plot -- I was depending on you to keep track. If I thought you were using my photo and instead you are using Monica's, whose using my photo, and and whose photo am I using?

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 11/30/05 3:31pm
Msg #79330

Twins???

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/30/05 3:34pm
Msg #79334

Well...I do look a great deal like Kate Hudson. Anything is possible, I suppose. Smiley

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/30/05 3:27pm
Msg #79322

Hey Carolyn !!!

I would be happy to send you a photo of the Wonderful "Teddog" to swap out ! LOL LOL
Pause for thought, is'nt it. You must be turning someone's "fur" the wrong way <a little joke lol

Have a Great Day Anyway!!!!

Teddog

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/30/05 3:22pm
Msg #79313

Hey BrendaTx

Hey Woman, Is that what they mean by "Catty" RE:NM-CO remark?? lol
Someone must be having a bad day?

Brenda keep the Shiney Side Up!!! Keep Laughing!!!

Teddog

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/30/05 3:27pm
Msg #79324

Re: Hey BrendaTx - Teddog

Catty Meow. Yep.

I feel like this afternoon deserves a good nap.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/30/05 3:29pm
Msg #79327

BrendaTx- I second that vote!! ZZZZZ n/m

Reply by NM_CO on 11/30/05 3:31pm
Msg #79331

Maybe my writing comes off as catty, not sure. Don't mean it that way though. I was actually laughing when I read the post and thought of the picture and saw short hair so I didn't know how the ponytail would work. Nonetheless, I really don't think I should explain myself and also not sure why it was taken the wrong way. I guess I'll have to watch how I write because my physical expression isn't the way it was taken by you guys. Oops.

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 3:51pm
Msg #79341

Re: Stalking

I've never been stalked by a woman before -- unless, I count that woman who was a perfect stranger and approached me on the 16th Street Mall to ask if I'd ever considered wearing a water bra because it would do wonders for my self-esteem. hmmmm, I wonder ...

Reply by NM_CO on 11/30/05 3:57pm
Msg #79343

lol, I seriously hope you're kidding!

Your profile is listed right here on this very site and it could possibly be that I clicked on the wrong CarolynCO name but is it true or not true that there is only one name per user?

I click on user names all of the time when I see someone who has posted their profile to their posts.

Reply by CarolynCO on 12/1/05 9:31am
Msg #79511

**I click on user names all of the time when I see someone who has posted their profile to their posts.**

And this from someone who is so afraid of their own identity being disclosed.

IMO, it used to be an *elite* thing to link my profile to my name and have the orange box and blue name showing that I was a premier member. However, it seems that just about everyone is a premier member today, and to show that I'm a premier member has lost the status. Therefore, I haven't linked my profile to my name for quite some time. So with that said, to click on my linked profile, as you claim you did, you had to perform a search of all my messages to find one that had a link attached. I just tried it, and had to go through several messages before I found one with a link. It just seems to me to be a lot of work just to see if I had long hair or short hair and then advise that my picture needed updated.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 11/30/05 4:09pm
Msg #79347

Carolyn...Surely you went in and bought that right away? LOL! What happens if it springs a leak in the middle of a signing...Could be "interesting!" LOL!

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 9:15pm
Msg #79400

Re: Bonnie

Bonnie,
Actually, the self esteem thing would probably be geared more towards my husband or another man, I suppose -- "look at the size of those!" The size of my chest has never been all that important to *me*.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 11/30/05 10:09pm
Msg #79422

I hear you there! Wonder who decided that our self esteem is centered in our chest area? LOL
Have a great evening and try to stay warm up there!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/30/05 10:23pm
Msg #79429

I think there's several doctors in the Beverly Hills area that started that rumor.

Speaking of plastic surgery...my god, I turned QVC on for background noise (uh huh) and there's Brian Wilson plugging a new Christmas CD. My gosh, he looks...different. I fell in love with him a long time ago, so who cares - the voice is still great.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/30/05 3:18pm
Msg #79307

Hi!! Carolyn and the rest of the Gang!!!

Really blowing hard here, good old Monument. Have signings later today so it should be nice and cold. No Snow just some flurries but we all know how that can change. So hang onto you Hat!!!

Have A Great Day Kiddos'

Teddog

Reply by Cherilyn_CO on 11/30/05 3:42pm
Msg #79335

It's blowing like crazy in No Co! I feel like Dorothy!

We got a light layer of snow this am, nothing to write home about though. It's flippin' cold though! I want to say with the wind chill-can't be more than 15 degrees! BRrrrrr....

Reply by NM_CO on 11/30/05 3:47pm
Msg #79339

Re: It's blowing like crazy in No Co! I feel like Dorothy!

I KNOW! It's crazy! I had to actually leave my house today and I thought I was going to flip over! ugh.

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/30/05 4:26pm
Msg #79350

Yes, windy here Carolyn. Just blew in from a signing. I feel winter coming!

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 11/30/05 4:32pm
Msg #79351

Today in North TX is real nice...sunny and 64 degrees, but a couple days ago we got those strong winds. The xmas tree in Fort Worth, TX blew over and fell on a car. Thank goodness it didn't hurt anyone. I saw some of those blow-up xmas yard decorations blowing around the neighborhoods. A lot of the trash bins and recycling bins were blocking the alley ways behind people's homes in my neighborhood. I made some wonderful holiday punch and sipped it right from pouring it out of the pan. Yummy!

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/30/05 4:37pm
Msg #79354

hmmm, now I realize you must have been asking for Cherilyn/CO. Oh well, you got my report anyway

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/30/05 9:19pm
Msg #79403

Re: Charm

That's OK. I'm always curious of what the weather is doing one place or the other -- since you can't really be certain from TV reports -- usually they have Denver under 8 feet of snow, when it fact it's the high mountains.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.