Notary Rotary
OT-Great gift idea for kids
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Bonnie_CO on 11/23/05 12:31am
Msg #78345

I was surfing the web tonight looking for ideas for gifts for my kids, found this really neat site where you can order a 100-130 page kids novel, with some really great stories, with your child as the main character. They also have adult novels that can be personalized. My "brats" love to read so this will be a great gift for them. These are different than the ones you see that are 10-12 pages, they are full length books for ages 6-10. It's at: bookbyyou.com and click on titles to go to the kids books.
Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Reply by christiSocal on 11/23/05 1:59am
Msg #78353

I've been wanting something like this for my oldest grandson

Thank you very much Smiley

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 11/23/05 10:54am
Msg #78411

Re: I've been wanting something like this for my oldest gran

I found a book at pick-n-save for a buck called "If I were a Colorado Rocky" (the baseball team). You insert a picture of the child and the pages are all cut out to show the child in uniform doing various things on the baseball field. I'm sure you could find them on the net somewhere. We also got one for the Marlins.

Reply by christiSocal on 11/24/05 2:25am
Msg #78518

Thanks,I'll check my picknsave. for Dodgers maybe???

probably not, they've been bad lately :(

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.