Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
OT: this is the type of day I'm gonna have...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Charm_AL on 11/12/05 9:19am
Msg #76119

FBI Assassin Test

The FBI had an opening for an assassin. After all the background checks, interviews and testing were done there were 3 finalists. Two men and one woman. For the final test, the FBI agents took one of the men to a large metal door and handed him a gun.

"We must know that you will follow your instructions no matter what the circumstances. Inside the room you will find your wife in a chair. Kill Her!!! "The man said, "You can't be serious, I could never shoot my wife" The agent said,

"Then you're not the right man for this job. Take your wife and go home."

The second man was given the same instructions. He took the gun and went into the room. All was quiet for about 5 minutes. The man came out with tears in his eyes, "I tried, but I can't kill my wife." The agent said,

"You don't have what it takes. Take your wife and go home."

Finally, it was the woman's turn. She was given the same instructions, to kill her husband. She took the gun and went into the room.

Shots were heard, one after another. They heard screaming, crashing, banging on the walls. After a few minutes, all was quiet. The door opened slowly and there stood the woman, She wiped the sweat from her brow.

"This gun is loaded with blanks" she said. "I had to beat him to death with the chair."

MORAL: Women are evil.

Don't mess with them.

Reply by Beth Ellington on 11/12/05 9:29am
Msg #76122

Thanks Charm! I'm still laughing! Loved it.

Reply by TCMN on 11/12/05 9:32am
Msg #76123

I'd like to think of it more positively...

determined, resourceful and committed.

Reply by Teddog_CO on 11/12/05 9:35am
Msg #76125

Or, "I am Woman" That was great! LOL

Reply by Della Elswood on 11/12/05 9:42am
Msg #76128

SOOOO funny ! Thanks for the early laugh.

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 11/12/05 4:19pm
Msg #76167

Thanks for the giggle! Loved it!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.