Notary Rotary
Ok, info on Signatures Plus???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Janel Nichols on 11/17/05 2:56pm
Msg #77241

Anyone who has specific information about who is cutting the checks at Signatures Plus and specific contact numbers would be greatly appreciated. I have an outstanding invoice from August that I would like resolution for. I tried calling yesterday and was told Melody is the owner and she does all the checks, that I would need to speak to her. I called today. I was asked my name, the secretary or whomever she was said can you please hold....she comes back and says......actually Melody is not in, I said is there anyone I can speak to there about an overdue invoice....she said no that is only Melody can I take a message....first she is there then when she finds out who it is....she is not there....what the heck is this? Any help from those who have dealt with them would be long appreciated!

Reply by Sara_NV on 11/17/05 3:21pm
Msg #77247

Yep, sounds like you're getting their typical b.s. run-around. My suggestion, keep calling until your issue is resolved (IF it gets resolved) and NEVER EVER work for them again. Good luck.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/17/05 5:11pm
Msg #77261

Call back and say you're calling from First American Title or some other major title company. I'll bet that'll get her on the phone real quick.

Reply by Sue/IA on 11/17/05 5:19pm
Msg #77264

I had to send a Authorization to Pay form, the borrowers had to sign this. I did one signing, the Docs were sent to the borrower on 10-14-05. I was paid 11-14-05. Check came from 220 Technology Dr. # 110 out of Irvine. Ca 92618. Phone 888-245-2112- fax 888-245-2119. I talked to a Corina Buhler. Her email is [e-mail address]. She is the one who contacted me. Perhaps she can help you with payroll dept info. Hope this is of some assistance to you. I had to fax back... etc. a pain Good Luck!

Reply by Janel Nichols on 11/19/05 2:07pm
Msg #77703

Thank you so much Sue. This is more information than I found on their confirmation!! Thanks! Have a great Holiday!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.