Notary Rotary
Opinons needed on hiring someone to do Market Research
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/3/05 8:35pm
Msg #74112

Hello, I am need of some notaries opinons. I am in the process of hiring someone to make some market research calls for me to Title & Mortgage companies. I am trying to figure out a "fair" amount to pay this individual. She will be calling and asking one to two questions and verify the individuals name. Should I pay per call or per hour? I am letting her make the phone calls around her schedule from her home (local calls) but asked she make the calls durring business hours. I have also stated she can come to my home office to make the long distance calls so they will be on my dime and not hers. She is a college student and I know that she can and will do a great job. I have expressed to her that professionalism is key when making calls because she will be representing my company when calling. As most of you can relate my marketing budget is tight but I also want to be fair when paying this individual (I can not do it myself because I work a FT job durring the day). I was thinking that she should be able to make 20-25 phone calls per hour and each call should not take more than 2.5 mn. Some shorter, some longer..but I was thinking paying her per phone call .20 cents. and if she did complete 25 calls at .20 cents that would be $5 hr. I will be paying her cash also. Any thoughts or ideas on this would be most helpful.

Thank you in advance!

Reply by Becca_FL on 11/3/05 8:58pm
Msg #74118

If you would post w/ your link, I would be happy to address this topic with you. I would prefer to do so via email and not on the board.

I used to freelance telemarket for three top producing Realtors in my area and would be glad to share a fair compensation plan w/ you. IMO, $5.00 per hour is not worth the time.

You may email me if you wish. I will be out of town and I am not taking my laptop.

Ahhh, a real three day weekend!

Reply by Anonymous on 11/3/05 9:37pm
Msg #74120

Becca: I sent an email to you directly.

Thank you for responding

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.