Join  |  Login  |   Cart    

Notary Rotary
Richmond Title paid w/in 1.5 weeks!!!!!!!
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Mung/CA on 11/16/05 2:52pm
Msg #77020

I did my 2nd signing on 11/04. I received a check yesterday (11/15) even though I had to go back to the borrower to obtain some signatures I missed. After reading some of the pay horror stories I feel pretty good. I hope Richmond calls again.

Reply by Merry_CA on 11/16/05 3:10pm
Msg #77029

Wow! Sounds like an ad for Richmond Title! Paid in 1.5 weeks... and you had to so back for missed signatures! Amazing!

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/16/05 3:35pm
Msg #77035

Glad you got paid so timely. Don't expect it every time, lol

Also, CA is a very competitive area. It's not the best idea to be broadcasting your good companies on here, you may be sending your competition to take work away from you.

Reply by Mung/CA on 11/16/05 4:43pm
Msg #77047

It's allll good. I'm not a greedy person. I believe there's enough work for those who deserve it. Besides. Richmond title is in Texas.

Reply by celeste pafford on 11/16/05 5:03pm
Msg #77052

It doesn't matter where the title company is, he is talking about competition around your area advertising to them, escpecially since you said you had to go back because you missed signatures.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/16/05 7:20pm
Msg #77078

You think trying to maximize the business you get is greedy? And you think that the signing jobs only go to "deserving" signing agents? I know you've been reading this board for a little while, you haven't noticed the many many posts by many many different people about how much their business is slowing down and how many companies are lowering their fees?

You have a lot to learn about this industry and business in general.

But, if warm fuzzies are more important to you than your own bottom line, by all means sing the praises on this board of every company that treats you well. They probably won't even see the messages, but a lot of your local competition will love you for it.

Reply by asnotary/CA on 11/16/05 8:10pm
Msg #77084

mung, one thing that helps me not to miss nothing is i use flag post it. and check and recheck 100 times before i send it in.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/16/05 10:43pm
Msg #77117

drove 3 hrs and the docs were not what the borrower had agreed to $25.00 trip fee for this one , not to worry this is an excellent company, more to come from this company not a part time newbie here this is my full time gig. unlike Mung who thinks the works is all roses at first,

Reply by Anonymous on 11/16/05 10:34pm
Msg #77115

Mung ? get a life!!! youre post show your inexperience and do nothing but bad mouth us professional NSA'S, we are tired of your silly posts, pay your dues then come back as a professional signer that has closed 1000+ loans in a year and offer your wisdom

Reply by sue_pa on 11/16/05 8:15pm
Msg #77086

question for you as I have always been curious when I hear about this. How did you miss signatures, with an 's' nonetheless? Didn't you see the signature line? Why didn't you catch it on your double and triple check of the docs? I am not trying to be a smart-alec here but truly am curious.

Reply by SoCal Signing Co. on 11/16/05 11:13pm
Msg #77119

Curious why someone new at this made a mistake? What makes you curious?

do you have to ask, really?

Reply by Tennessee on 11/17/05 7:21am
Msg #77128

Ya'll are toooooooooo much!

Two weeks ago you couldn't do enough for Mung. Today you're burning him at the stake and why? Oh...Yea....he admitted he both made AND corrected a mistake AND the company paid him. For that he's now got a scarlett letter...I can see right now business has gotta pick up for you, you've got wayyyyyyyy too much time on your hands.

Mung: Mistakes WILL happen, become an expert "proof reader" at the table, check again when you get home while they're fresh in your mind. If in doubt, check a 3rd or 4th time, better to be safe than sorry because it is unusual that you've bumped into so "forgiving" a TC and the next one could and mostly likely would dock your pay.

Reply by sue_pa on 11/17/05 7:22am
Msg #77129

I am curious. Generally speaking you pick up a piece of paper and it has a line drawn near the bottom w/the persons name typed underneath. Whether you've done 1 or 10,000 loans how can that be missed? Every so often there is a document w/o a name typed? Is that where signatures are being missed? Perhaps an odd ball form like a Verification of Employment where the signature box is no where close to the bottom of the page? And if it is one of those odd forms, did she just skip it when a sig line wasn't at the bottom of the page? She said signatures w/an 's'. I don't understand.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/17/05 9:38am
Msg #77143

Why is everyone singing their praises...

per their web site they pay $85 for edocs, big woop.

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/17/05 9:43am
Msg #77146

Re: Why is everyone singing their praises...

another silly post...NEGOTIATION is part of this business!
You tell them your fee and they may or may not meet it. I love Richmond Title, they pay me very well and I don't have to wait around for it either.

Reply by BetsyMI on 11/17/05 12:40pm
Msg #77209

Re: Why is everyone singing their praises...

They pay way more than $85 for edocs.

Reply by Anand/NJ on 11/17/05 1:42pm
Msg #77225

I am unable to find the link for this co. I would appreciate if you someone can share what their web address is?

TIA

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/17/05 3:27pm
Msg #77249

Anand...

richmondtitleservices.com

Reply by Anand/NJ on 11/18/05 11:28am
Msg #77411

Re: Anand...

Thank you Charm.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.