Notary Rotary
Rock Settlement
Notary Discussion History

Rock Settlement
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Jacqi Shifflett on 11/8/05 12:29am
Msg #74962

Rock Settlement

There were some negative comments posted here a week or so ago about this company that in my opinion were not fair to Ryan at Rock Settlement. I would like to reiterate the fact that I received a check from Rock 48 hours after I called them about a past due invoice. I dont think anyone, anywhere could expect a quicker response than that. I have had the pleasure to speak with both Ryan and Lezette.They are honest people. Best of all they do not try the "I'll have to check with my manager" BS. They pay VERY fair fees as well. Please take the negative comments with a grain of salt.... some people are never happy. I wil gladly take all the work they send my way.

Reply by twil4_WI on 11/12/05 7:17pm
Msg #76203

excuse me? this is how we keep track of who doesnt pay in a timely fashion on this board. or would you rather no one mentioned it until you did 6 closings for some deadbeat company and THEN find out their payment track record. Listen to yourself, you are justifying a past due invoice call?? why make excuses for pay due invoices. they speak for themselves. and calling them by their first names as though you are personal friends...hmmm

Reply by Anonymous on 11/16/05 3:02pm
Msg #77023

Wow. I can't believe that response. Does she have to be personal friends to call them by their first names? Also, why are you bashing her just because she's not angry about being paid late? Is that unreasonable that she's not slandering the company in question?

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/16/05 3:38pm
Msg #77036

"I would like to reiterate the fact that I received a check from Rock 48 hours after I called them about a past due invoice. I dont think anyone, anywhere could expect a quicker response than that."

Really? Anyone, anywhere?

I get quicker responses all the time from the companies that I DON'T HAVE TO CALL TO HAVE MY PAYMENT SENT.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.