Notary Rotary
SA Websites
Notary Discussion History

SA Websites
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by NM_CO on 11/17/05 6:01pm
Msg #77271

SA Websites

I know this has been talked about ohhhhhh 500 times or so but when I do a search I get ohhhhh about 1000 responses so I'll have to bring this topic up again.

How many of you have websites to market yourself and have you had any luck having a personal site or not?

Reply by DeeB/Fl on 11/18/05 8:19am
Msg #77342

We are working on our's now..but only cause my sister also does tax consultants and small businesses...so hopefully it will be totallyup and ready to go by the end of next week. I've seen some by others here and another site I go to and there are many nice sites that are impressive and helpful! to me..its a great tool for marketing!

Reply by eXpedN_TX on 11/18/05 9:32am
Msg #77374

I got a call to perform 4 notarizations last night from a gentleman who saw my web site. I recommend getting one. When I am looking for something, I usually try to find what I need on the web. The trick is, you need to spend a little extra money to put yourself high up on the search engines. Or, you should become members of sites that are high up on the search engine list. Doesn't hurt to throw in a few meta tags as well.

Good luck!!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.