Notary Rotary
Secure Signings,Inc
Notary Discussion History

Secure Signings,Inc
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by mildred mcduffie on 11/7/05 2:41pm
Msg #74865

Secure Signings,Inc

On 9/21/05 I did an e-doc closing for Secure Signings, Inc. To date I have not rec'd payment after making several contacts. I called information in Maryland I found out that Rhonda Hatfield is listed in the phone book as having the telephone # for this signing company. I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and my next step is to follow thru with Nat'l Credit Systems. As a member of the Nat'l Assn. for the Self Employed(NASE) this service is provided to collect bad debts. Please beware if you get a call from Secure Signings,Inc.

Reply by SLP_VA on 11/7/05 2:55pm
Msg #74866

I also did a signing for this company on 09/26/05 and have not yet been paid. On 10/26/05, I sent an email to them regarding status of payment. Recieved a reply stating that the batch with my payment would be sent out at the middle of the week. To date, I still have not received payment. I faxed them my past due invoice and collection letter stating I would be reporting them to the BBB and other related agencies to help me get paid. I gave them until the end of the week to respond and then I too will be reporting them to BBB. They are now on my NO NO list! Its a shame too! They were really nice people to work with!

Reply by REE_NJ on 11/7/05 7:05pm
Msg #74899

I did a closing for them back in August. I was not paid until the 3rd week of October. I left numerous messages and sent e-mails - I never received a reply. Once, I received guidance from a NSA from this forum in mid October who replied stating that once they sent an invoice adding an additional $50.00 late fee, they got paid. I sent the invoice with the late fee, in addition to making a call informing them I would contact the Better Business Bureau. I received payment within 5 days. I am not sure how they are still operating if they are not paying the SA according to appropriate payment terms.

Other than this company, all others I have worked with are great and pay as agreed.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.