Notary Rotary
Sign on the X
Notary Discussion History

Sign on the X
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by kellieco on 11/15/05 7:54pm
Msg #76832

Sign on the X

Does anyone know if (SOXUSA ) is the same as sign on the x?

Reply by Anonymous on 11/15/05 7:55pm
Msg #76833

ONE AND THE SAME

Reply by kellieco on 11/15/05 7:56pm
Msg #76835

Thanks! They called me today to do a job. I said yes BUT now I'll be calling them back.

Reply by Tess/ME on 11/16/05 7:53am
Msg #76874

Re: Sign on the X-I did a closing that was

for them a couple of months ago (I know....everyone says "they don't pay..")
But, they did pay and they paid when they said they would and the amount we agreed on.
I'm not saying I'll do another, I agreed without even thinking. I was in the car, answered the phone, knew I wasn't already booked and by the time I got home I realized what I had done. Well, it worked out ok for me. However, they do take a very long time to get you a check I did the closing in the middle of the month. Faxed invoice the first of the next month & they paid the first of the following month.

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/15/05 9:20pm
Msg #76847

hmmmm....full of crabby legs...thinking back. Nope I've never heard of SOX...except for the Chicago White Sox...oh well, shutting down for now, there's some nasty stuff with lighten' and gusties headed at me! Oh the noise! Got to get out the candles and flashlights.
Peace be with ya'll Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.