Notary Rotary
Some SS are just playing games.
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Calnotary on 11/23/05 1:30pm
Msg #78439

Yesterday while I was doing a signing a regular client call me for a signing I told them I was
booked all night but I could do it today. They said that wanted last night.

Well today they call me and asked if I was ready to do it. I said I thought you wanted for
tonight.

Well we agree on the price and she was sending e docs.
After printing comfirmation letter and map directions I was called by this SS and told me
that the deal was off, the escrow was cancelling, I said fine with me, I was just going
the extra mile with them since I have other scheduled.

Well guess what, the escrow continue to send me the rest of the docs, hud, and all the
last minute docs.

I think this SS found another notary of course cheaper than me, and they just cancel me
blaming at the escrow.

The good thing I never print the whole package; 1st and 2nd Loan; This is the second time
this *(%(*$%$%#%$#$ SS does this to me.

Sorry guys just venting.

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 11/23/05 1:48pm
Msg #78442

No, they are just incompetent.

Since last Friday, I have had 6 signings go south due to SS incompetence. When you take the SS out of the picture, the work that I got directly from the TC's and lenders went as smooth as a baby's behind.

Don't get me wrong, I have worked and continue to work for some great SS's and I try to give them a plug everytime I see them mentioned on this and other boards, but unfortunately a good percentage of SS are just incompetent.

Reply by 3Notaries on 11/23/05 5:54pm
Msg #78463

Re: No, they are just incompetent.

Glenn, how do you get to the TCs and Lenders? We deal with about 40 different companies. Some good and some bad!
But we've learned that with the new companies that we deal with to wait that extra few mins to see if the DOCS will really be needed before you print them out!! :0)

Reply by Glenn Strickler on 11/23/05 8:37pm
Msg #78492

Re: No, they are just incompetent.

Footwork, marketing and personal appearences.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.