Notary Rotary
South Jersey Notary Backdating
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/4/05 3:04pm
Msg #74359

I know who it is and hope they stop the practice. I would post the name, but knowing "some" companies they would give her a ton of work.

You need to do what is right.

I'll check county records next month and see if you followed through.

Reply by ColleenCA on 11/4/05 3:07pm
Msg #74364

Re: Please See Msg 74340 and Act Accordingly Thanks n/m

Reply by AngiesMobile on 11/4/05 8:02pm
Msg #74466

Re: Backdating

A real notary should not back date. Because if something goes worng and the borrowers were not really home on that date, you signed that you signed with them and become an alibi. Back dating is wrong and in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania it is "Illegal" You are falsifying a document that is being filed with the Recorder of Deeds! there is no moeny in the world and no company that will get you out of JAIL!

Reply by Anonymous on 11/4/05 11:47pm
Msg #74501

Re: Backdating

And your E&O insurance does not protect your from illegal acts. If they want you to dateback, be discrete, have them email you the date to use in your confirm and they report them to your Secretary of State for prosecution.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.