Notary Rotary
TL and Gee Signing Service
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/22/05 9:08pm
Msg #78324

Cant find any info under search..... anyone have any experience with them. Did a signing 60 days ago and havent been paid. I called and nicely asked about payment twice in the last 10 days and was treated rather rudely. Refaxed invoice etc.... starting to lose patience here. Any thoughts on this company?

Reply by Genkichan on 11/22/05 9:19pm
Msg #78327

That's strange for them. They are usually great to work with and pay within 30 days. There must be more to your story, or they're incredibly busy and do not intend to be rude to you. Try to approach Tia nicely again and see what happens.

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/22/05 9:23pm
Msg #78329

Call me crazy, but if a company named something like TL and Gee calls me for a job I won't take it. TL and Gee??? Ren and Stimpy? Beavis and Butthd?

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/23/05 12:34am
Msg #78348

Who are you trying to kid Brenda?

Beavis and Butthead? Your frame of reference is more like Kulka, Fran and Ollie or Nelson Eddy and Jeanette McDonald.

Reply by newlysmomva on 11/23/05 8:15am
Msg #78382

Re: Who are you trying to kid Brenda?

They called me for two a couple of weeks ago, but both were cancelled.

Reply by BrendaTx on 11/23/05 10:02am
Msg #78396

Re: Who are you trying to kid Brenda?

**Who are you trying to kid Brenda?
Posted by CaliNotary on 11/23/05 12:34am
Beavis and Butthead? Your frame of reference is more like Kulka, Fran and Ollie or Nelson Eddy and Jeanette McDonald.**

Call me Wendy. I have the Peter Pan Syndrome. Yes, I know a thing or two about B&B and TP for my...well, never mind.

The hardest thing in my life has been masquerading as a grown-up while actually being a child raising children into productive adults.

Survival instincts told me that I must teach my kids to surpass my own capabilities of maturing, to have stronger character and integrity, and to be equipped to become responsible for ME one of these days-- I am a handful.

So, Cali, I suppose I will always be a child of my time which is any time... and as Eminem would say (and probably the reason I go into a dark closet and use my notary stamp illicitly on blank pages):

"...kids feelin rebellious
Embarrassed their parents still listen to Elvis
They start feelin like prisoners helpless
'til someone comes along on a mission ..."

I am ageless, child. Take your sockpuppet references somewhere else...unless, of course, you are going to let me play with one.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.