Notary Rotary
Thanks Jennifer AZ
Notary Discussion History

Thanks Jennifer AZ
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by SLB SIGNING SERVICES, INC. - Sherry on 11/8/05 6:48pm
Msg #75181

Thanks Jennifer AZ

You were totally right on that dreaded thread. I am letting it go...thanks for the wake up call and remember if you ever need any insight or have any other questions, I am just a phone call away. Have a great night!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 8:44pm
Msg #75188

Sherry, I think you may have won the pot on the "longest thread"!

I also agree with Jennifer - you ain't gonna win this one, girlfriend, and the good news is it doesn't matter...unless you take the stuff that "sticks" and helps and grows you, and discard the trash (including the trailer variety...NOT) That tacky comment sank this board to new depths.

Onward and upward.

Reply by Nd_WA on 11/8/05 8:50pm
Msg #75190

Didn't get my "wheaties" from that threaded pot...Can we start over? j/k

Reply by CarolynCO on 11/8/05 9:23pm
Msg #75192

Re: Yes, the trailer trash comment

should definitely get some sort of board reprimand from Harry. Par for the course for Anonymous posters though -- I don't care if a 1, 2 or 150 is posted after the handle.

Reply by SLB SIGNING SERVICES, INC. - Sherry on 11/9/05 7:17am
Msg #75281

TitleGal...I appreciate your wisdom. Thanks..I never would have thought that that post would have caused such an uproar...

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/8/05 9:35pm
Msg #75193

34 posts in that thread and NOW you're taking the high road. And you feel the need to publicly announce it in a new thread instead of just doing it.

I think my eyes just rolled into the other room.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 9:38pm
Msg #75194

oh god Cali, you bit...hook, line and sinker

But...thanks for the laugh. Laughing so hard I scared the dog.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/8/05 9:42pm
Msg #75196

Re: oh god Cali, you bit...hook, line and sinker

Heh, don't worry. I don't......

Oh wait, this belongs in a new thread.

Reply by ANON1_2_150 on 11/8/05 10:37pm
Msg #75209

GIVE IT A REST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by Anonymous on 11/8/05 10:42pm
Msg #75216

agree

Sherry, give credit to yourself not to someone who has no knowledge of WHO you are let alone how you do business.
YOU are known here and never have to defend yourself. If only other SS would do business like you.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 10:53pm
Msg #75224

Re: agree

Excuse me, anonymii, yes she does have to defend herself. This is a board for notaries, not signing services.

Sherry comes here bravely, but isn't immune to real world statements from those that are in the trenches in this community of notaries. I for one think she's "big girl" enough to face those comments, and admire her for posting here, regardless of the outcome of a thread.

On the other hand, it is gross how those like you suck up to her, just because she's a signing service. Are you marketing yourself to her and looking for work? If so, just sign up on her website and quit brown-nosing. It's ugly.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/8/05 11:04pm
Msg #75229

Re: agree no brn-nosing...actually work for a SS, who knows

when someone is doing it the right way. just because someone makes a comment don't assume you know where they stand and in what shoes...

I don't market to her, to work for her, or anything else. I stated that she is very well known for her ethics, integritity and business practices and before you go cocking off your mouth you should maybe read exactly what the post was saying.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 11:09pm
Msg #75230

***I don't market to her, to work for her, or anything else. I state that she was very well know for her ethics,....***

If you've never worked for her...or "anything else" how the heck do you know one factual thing about SLB or their practices?

I'd say you're the one who's "cocking off your mouth".

My gosh, is that a phrase? Never heard it before. Sounds nasty.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/8/05 11:17pm
Msg #75233

here Title Gal goes again...are we feeling angry

at the world again?

haven't heard of "cocking off at the mouth"?

hmmm, well that would be used when talking to someone else about someone else...I was talking TO you and thus the present tense directed AT you alone. so Titlegal was cocking off at the mouth again....get it this time?

So, again Titlegal, so you mine reading the post your third time to "get it" and you can go back to twisting the heads off your barbies by yourself?

Sherry is very well known (let me spell it out for you) by SS of her business practices, ethics, yada yada yada....

can you hear me know? how about over here....can you hear me now?

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/9/05 12:53am
Msg #75265

"If you've never worked for her...or "anything else" how the heck do you know one factual thing about SLB or their practices"

Isnt' it amazing that this particular anonymous has the exact same writing style as Sherry? Right down to the multiple periods at the end of the lines and double spacing.

I can certianly venture a guess how anonymous knows lots of factual things about SLB.

There is nothing more pathetic than sock puppets on a message board.

Reply by Paul_IL on 11/8/05 11:15pm
Msg #75232

TitleGalCA,
I wonder if anonymous knows the difference between being a brown nose and a $h*#head.... is Depth Perception! Smiley

Reply by Jennifer_AZ on 11/9/05 10:07am
Msg #75344

WOW!! That was bold. Smiley

Reply by Anon1 on 11/8/05 10:49pm
Msg #75220

Love your screen name and your comments!

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 11:27pm
Msg #75235

Re: oh god Cali, you bit...hook, line and sinker - Anon1

Anon1, at least you've adopted a consistent screen name and have a face and personality! Whether "Burger King" or Anon1, no matter. Just don't change it and we get your drift!

Good for you, I hope others follow your lead.

Reply by Anon1 on 11/8/05 11:30pm
Msg #75238

Ya I don't really care what my screen name is, I just didn't want my real name being posted. I have my reasons..............

If you want to pick a permanent s/n for me go for it, doesn't matter to me. I'm just not one to broadcast my name when I don't know who people really are behind their computers. That should be understandable. I'm a really hot chick and don't want to be murdered any time soon. Paranoid or not, that's how I feel.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 11:35pm
Msg #75243

And you're entitled to it, and it is understandable.

I had one board member email me about mine (profile) and I stick to my guns...no address! so I get it. Choose your own screen name, hot chick or not. Keeping the same screen name is what's important in an internet community. Gives a consistent take on things, whether others agree or disagree.

Reply by Anon1 on 11/8/05 11:41pm
Msg #75248

I was just kidding about the hot chick part but I hear you about the keeping the same screen name part.

Everyone has to have their own identity in the e-world of message boards and i couldn't think of anything else to put so I just picked this.

Reply by Becca_FL on 11/8/05 11:36pm
Msg #75244

>>>I'm just not one to broadcast my name when I don't know who people really are behind their computers. That should be understandable. I'm a really hot chick and don't want to be murdered any time soon. Paranoid or not, that's how I feel.<<<

Barry Silver is gone. What could you be paranoid about now?

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 11:39pm
Msg #75247

OMG Becca....BS....

I'm snorting- laughing so hard. Darn you, you bad girl...

Omg....lol..lol..lol...lol someone get me a kleenex, now the dog has run over to me...really worried....

Reply by Anon1 on 11/8/05 11:42pm
Msg #75249

Re: OMG Becca....BS....

OMG! I thought you meant BS as in bull****. lmao. I have no idea who Barry Silver is but from reading pasts posts, I don't think I want to know.

Reply by TCMN on 11/8/05 11:46pm
Msg #75250

Re: OMG Becca....BS....

do I have to post here to be in the gang? lololol
I think I'm tired because these posts have got me laughing so much that my cheeks hurt now.

thanks a lot, now I have to massage the soreness out of my face Smiley

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/8/05 11:49pm
Msg #75252

Re: OMG Becca....BS....TCMN

Me too, TC.

As to the cruise...We should go for it. Think of the fun! Brenda CO! we have work to do.

***Can't we just get along?***

Screw Rodney whats-his-name. Now that I'm out of functional statements re: signings...time to call it quits.

Thanks to all here for the pleasant and fun stuff! You're all special.

Reply by Bob_Chicago on 11/8/05 11:49pm
Msg #75253

Note to Anon1

If you are truly a "really hot chick", Hugh would certainly be
interested, especially if you have a bass boat, trust fund , and /
or a liquor store. A nice chest would be a bonus (I am, or course,
referring to furniture)
Seriously, I agree that if one is going to be a reguar poster to
this type of board, they should adopt a distinctive screen name
and use it consistently. The screen name chosen should include their state
It makes it easier for readers to either seek out what they
percieve to be that particular posters pearls of wisdom,
or in the alternative , ignore their worthless yammering.

Reply by SLB SIGNING SERVICES, INC. - Sherry on 11/9/05 6:07am
Msg #75272

Not that I need to defend myself...but just so you know, I was no where near this computer when this all transpired. I actually posted the Thanks Jennifer and nothing else CALI but than again, you can think whatever you want to because no matter what I say, I am the enemy who lies and babbles on and on and whines alot....maybe I slept walk over here and posted. who the heck knows.

Reply by SLB SIGNING SERVICES, INC. - Sherry on 11/9/05 6:33am
Msg #75274

It actually wasnt meant for your eyes Cali unless your name is Jennifer...and we all know that you are not a female....I took the high road to get away from you and now you are following me. What do you like me or something? Anyway I hate to dissapoint you Cali but I am going to a different high road now and hoping you wont follow this time...Please find someone else to aggravate. Chow

Reply by DeeB/Fl on 11/9/05 6:55am
Msg #75277

NOOO!!! don't encourage them to do that! LOL!!!! we don't need anymore aggravations here!!!!! please!!!

this board is becoming more of bickering because people are not "listening" carefully and their perception of things are not clearly understanding the author's message furthermore people are fighting probably over sensless stuff.

We need to remind each other that this board is about EDUCATION and referrals to help each other in this feild of work that we all so "love"....so if you want to bicker, fight whatevre, Please take it to a yahoo board or where ever but NOT here!!!! Support each other!!!

thanks!!

Reply by SLB SIGNING SERVICES, INC. - Sherry on 11/9/05 7:19am
Msg #75282

Well stated DeeB!

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/9/05 10:08am
Msg #75345

Nice point DeeB

I joined this board to receive help as well as give it where I can.

Reply by Jennifer_AZ on 11/9/05 10:14am
Msg #75348

Thank you DeeB! Someone had to say it!! Smiley

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.