Notary Rotary
Vital Signing, Inc
Notary Discussion History

Vital Signing, Inc
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Rickwca on 11/8/05 3:36pm
Msg #75146

Vital Signing, Inc

I receive this e-mail today. I like what you think about this e-mail?

Thank you
Rick

We, at Vital Signing, Inc.® , thank you for the work that you have done for us and for being a team player. Due to changes in the industry we have had to renegotiate contracts with many of our clients in order to remain a viable option to them. We are the desired signing company for many lender/title companies but cost continues to play a big role in their decision-making process. We have therefore re-examined our contracts to suit a slower mortgage industry combined with an increasing competitiveness among signing companies and changing market trends.

Your time is valuable and we have built a reputation as a company that takes care of its notaries. We are accepting lower fees from most of our clients in order to remain their signing company of choice and we must now ask you for your cooperation in these changing times.

We have not changed our base fee: this fee remains $50. The additional fee for signing an extra set of loan documents , however, will now be $20 . Our e-mail fee will also be $20 up to two loans. If there is a great deal of driving or other extenuating circumstances we may pay more than the base but the total fee will never exceed $100.

We will now pay a 50% fee for no signs if procedures are followed and Vital Signing, Inc.® is contacted from the signing table. Please understand that Vital Signing, Inc.® will no longer be paid for no signs by some clients, so the 50% fee will be entirely footed by us. Vital Signing, Inc.® will no longer be paid for loans that do not fund (post-signing), either, but we will not pass that cost on to you. You will still be paid your full fee for loans that are signed even if later these loans do not fund.

We will continue to analyze this fee structure to make sure it is profitable. Our goal is to make sure we are fair to our notaries but please remember that we are now working with a much smaller margin.

We appreciate your understanding and we know that as an independent signing agent you are free to charge as you wish. We always look for the most qualified notary in the area but we do feel it is necessary to let you know that cost will now be a crucial deciding factor for us, as it is for our clients.

Again we appreciate you and we look forward to continuing our relationship.

Sincerely,

Vital Signing, Inc.®

Reply by Brasring_Ca on 11/8/05 4:09pm
Msg #75153

This was already posted 4 postings down on todays postings and several replies so far. I think they have lost their minds which in turn I believe will lose them business but that's just IMO!

Reply by Tennessee on 11/8/05 4:18pm
Msg #75156

Jen...how is your daughter doing? n/m

Reply by cceja_CA on 11/8/05 10:42pm
Msg #75214

That would explain the email I got this evening from them. They claim they are looking for "notaries in my area" that can print email docs. Looks like they are looking for new notaries that will go low ball...I got on the forum to ask about them. I guess you answered my question.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.