Notary Rotary
Who does NationsDirect work with?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Scott A-2-Z Mobile Notary on 11/18/05 1:32pm
Msg #77475

NationsDirect has been bugging me for months now to sign up with them. Needless to say, I'm not thrilled, but if the packages aren't too bad, I wouldn't mind an extra call here and there. Does anyone know who their lenders are and what their packages are like?

Reply by christiSocal on 11/18/05 2:36pm
Msg #77491

I know one lender, Home Loan Funding, I used to work for them directly till the powers that be decided to go to Nations. BIG drop for me. :( The packages were slightly big, not really all that bad ( at least for the price I used to get) The biggest problem with Nations is it's very hard to get them to pay a decent price. good luck

Reply by Joe_PA on 11/18/05 5:33pm
Msg #77543

The big problem with them is they don't pay much.
They will offer you a very low fee and if you say not enough then call around until they find someone willing to take the low fee if they can..

Reply by Jon_PA on 11/18/05 7:15pm
Msg #77560

They also require a lot of fax backs. The last two signings I did averaged about 20 pages. They did meet my fee. I turned them down the last few times. They aren't coming close lately.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/18/05 9:30pm
Msg #77577

You guys are crazy!
Nations Direct is AWESOME!!! I receive so much work from them that I've had to take on partners. They work with a ton of different companies. Who cares if you have to fax documents back? Punch in the # and walk away to do what you have to do. It's not a long distance # so what's the big deal?

MOST IMPORTANTLY - Nations ALWAYS pays.

Reply by christiSocal on 11/18/05 11:13pm
Msg #77592

Yeah, they always pay. BUT do they pay enough to make it worth your while! NOT OFTEN.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/19/05 12:33am
Msg #77606

How much?

If you're going to tell us how AWESOME they are, then you shouldn't mind telling us how much you get per signing from them.

Reply by PA_Notary_II on 11/20/05 9:30am
Msg #77770

Not another Luis>*&$

Nations Direct is a prime lowballer.....I hope you take ALL the ones I turn down....have asked them repeatedly to stop calling me. I'm in a somewhat rural area and the last one I did for them paid $100 because I wouldn't accept less. Then....call them when I get there, call them when I'm done...fax 18 docs back and wait for APPROVAL to mail it out....how utterly ridiculous.
But when all you pay is $40...you get the kindergarden notaries. I told them flat out that their looking for someone with no experience so please DON'T CALL ME !!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.