Notary Rotary
enough
Notary Discussion History

enough
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by lokin CA on 11/14/05 7:09pm
Msg #76508

enough

Ok I may be new but Let the flamming cease....

Can We please get back to the notary stuff,, all this other stuff I already know, I can swear and complain with the best of them. lol

I am here to learn and get advice from all of you with the experience I lack.

Lokinb

Reply by Anonymous on 11/14/05 7:11pm
Msg #76509

Oh shut up!

Reply by Anon1 on 11/14/05 7:13pm
Msg #76511

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/14/05 7:20pm
Msg #76519

"ROTFLMAO"

Ooooooh, you swore. MAO stands for "my ass off". If "f***" is a swear word, so is "A".

Hypocrite.

Reply by Anon1 on 11/14/05 7:21pm
Msg #76520

I swore in an abbreviation yes. Not to someone directly. Your insipid posts are really starting to get on my nerves.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/14/05 7:22pm
Msg #76521

Re: enough of Anon1

just go away please.

Reply by AMGA on 11/14/05 7:56pm
Msg #76535

Re: enough of Anon1

That's effective. I'm sure Anon1 is just shaking in his/her boots.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/14/05 7:23pm
Msg #76522

But you said, and I quote:

"I think the main complaint that I still agree with is the swearing in the posts that was out of line".

Your abbreviation was IN A POST, therefore it is out of line by YOUR quoted standards.

Reply by Anon1 on 11/14/05 7:25pm
Msg #76524

OH SNAP Cali! Now I'm laughing AT YOU.

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/14/05 7:36pm
Msg #76528

Uh oh, I hope you're not pointing too, I don't think my delicate psyche could handle that much shame.

Reply by patricia on 11/14/05 7:53pm
Msg #76534

I consider Calinotary's posts to be some of the best on this board, the person asking for
fingerprinting info and then getting smart about not getting what she wanted is the person
who should be ashamed of her behavior. The sense of entitlement these people have
is beyond belief, I hope she will go away.

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/14/05 7:16pm
Msg #76514

That is the type of thing the others are talking about anon. Being Rude to each other. IT is messed up that a bunch of professional people can't get on here and talk to each other and give support or advice with out someone being rude. Yes I have had a few comments made but I am not going to let it bother me. Maybe you should do the same.'

I know every one has their own opinions and viewpoints thats what makes this board good when all the bickering is not getting in the way. THere are a lot of experienced people on here that give good advice and others who are learning the ropes. I am sure they too will give good advice when they get the experience to feel comfortable giving it.

Reply by AMGA on 11/14/05 7:50pm
Msg #76533

But it seems by virtue of longevity, a select few have turned from giving constructive advice to stating the same thing over and over. "Get thicker skin," "if you can't take the heat." "you have to learn from the bad and the good.: I'm sorry, but when did sitting in front of a computer, writing this kind of advice over and over, become productive and for that matter initimidating. The whoel "get a thicker skin" I don;t think most people are crying in there Cheerios because some faceless person wrote some words on a notary board.

Cali responded to my post yesterday that just strickly talking about notary law and SA issues would be boring and you need to have some flavor (not a direct quote but the jist of it). I guess he decided to take the antagonizing to a new level.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.