Notary Rotary
fed ex issues
Notary Discussion History

fed ex issues
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by m_fl on 11/30/05 9:18pm
Msg #79402

fed ex issues

Last night I scheduled a p/u at my house for today after 2 pm and didnt think much of it. I was home all afternoon so i set the packages out and went about decorating for christmas .... WELL ... i went out at 5:45 and my packages were still out there ... I about had a heart attack ... So i came in and checked to make sure i scheduled it right and sure enough i got the confirmation ... then i called fedex and started looking at my confirmation ... and somehow the address that i ALWAYS have filled in (my compute remembers my fields) was not my address but a address in a totally different state. I dont know how this could happen. I mean i have to sign in and use my password everytime i ship or schedule a pick up. I have never touched it and even went back and looked and sure enough it had my address in it. So i called fedex (who refused to send someone to pick it up even after admiting they had a glitch in the system and this happens from time to time) I told them i dont care if the president of fedex comes and picks it up ... it better get there ... then i explained to them (i really was trying ot be nice) ... that this can cost me alot of money if this stuff does not get where it belongs on time ... well they said since i had to drive it to the main hub (45 mminutes away) that they would send me a fed ex gift card (what i can use this on is beyond me) ... anyway ... just make sure you dont always trust the system because obviously it can fail you ...

Reply by CaliNotary on 11/30/05 9:50pm
Msg #79416

On Saturday I dropped 5 packages in the drop box in front of a main Fed Ex hub by me. This box has Saturday pickup at 5:00, I dropped them around 3:00. Fed Ex forgot to pick up the box on Saturday so nothing went out. Boy did that make for a fun Monday morning of phone calls.

Reply by Nd_WA on 11/30/05 10:19pm
Msg #79426

***...fed ex gift card (what i can use this on is beyond me)***

You're going to need that some days to cover the shipping expense for your booboo.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.