Notary Rotary
rtc question
Notary Discussion History

rtc question
Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Mung/CA on 11/2/05 5:04pm
Msg #73809

rtc question

I was reviewing the instructions for the rtc and it say to leave two copies with dates filled in with each signer. Does that mean that I have to open the borrower's copies and fill them in?

Reply by srnotary_CA on 11/2/05 5:12pm
Msg #73810

Yes they need a copy filled out so they know what the RTC date is.

Reply by carlosnyc on 11/2/05 5:27pm
Msg #73815

Well, you really do not have to open the borrower's copies, you should have 3 copies in the original package. If not just print 2 more copies.

Reply by Dave_CA on 11/3/05 9:08am
Msg #73906

Since not all packages include enough copies for the borrowers I pull the RTC form or forms, check the date and the make 2 copies for each borrower. I can do this while the borrowers copy is printing if edocs.

I like to pull the RTC together with the HUD & TIL so I can present those 1st and I find it quicker than going through the borrowers copy looking ti see how many copies were included.

Reply by Anonymous_IN on 11/3/05 10:38am
Msg #73935

Following a rabbit trail... In addition to pulling the RTC, HUD & TIL, I also pull the Borrower's First Payment Form. When signing is finished, I conclude by having Borrower sign his RTC's, and I show him his First Payment Info. So far, everyone has appreciated the extra attention to detail.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.