Notary Rotary
signings only with premium membership
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to November, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 11/1/05 5:46pm
Msg #73500

I have been a basic member for a month now. I have yet to receive one job from this website. I am experienced and do many other jobs from other sources. What is wrong?? I am in Southeast Florida. Should I upgrade to a premium membership? Will that make a difference?

Reply by Margaret_FL on 11/1/05 5:50pm
Msg #73501

Only the first 25 basic members show up in a notary search, I am a Premier member and my name shows up as the 1st listing. I get a lot of phone calls from this site, almost daily.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/1/05 5:55pm
Msg #73503

Thank you for your response. I guess I will be upgrading to the premier membership.

Reply by Lydia L Martinez Notary Service Of Cleveland on 11/1/05 8:50pm
Msg #73533

Upgrading is always good but you need to go into this companies sites an add your name to it i just added my self to this database to have access to their companies and links let me tell you that this is a wornderfull business but you need to knok on the door not wait for them to call you pressure them make sure that your name is in their database let me tell you National Real Estate information Services and IREP are wonderfull companies look into this I added my name to this list add use their links to signing conpanies a week now and had 4 calls already.

Reply by Anonymous on 11/1/05 9:19pm
Msg #73539

Thank you so much Lydia. I appreciate your input!

Reply by BetsyMI on 11/2/05 7:15am
Msg #73609

Lydia, your response is very hard to read when you use no punctuation.

Reply by TitleGalCA on 11/1/05 9:54pm
Msg #73549

I vote with the rest - premium membership is worth it's weight in gold...or better yet dollars in the bank from signings. I recouped (is that a word?) my cost of membership in the first month.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.