Notary Rotary
ATM Corporation SCAM
Notary Discussion History

ATM Corporation SCAM
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/3/05 3:51pm
Msg #68569

ATM Corporation SCAM

ATM Corporation Coraopolis, PA has a new scam. They will call for a notary appointment and agree to fee. But the conformation will not arrive. When they are asked for conformation the response is the email server is down. Conformation will arrive after the closing with a fee of $45, regardless of what fee was agreed too.

Reply by Ted_MI on 10/3/05 3:59pm
Msg #68572

Anon,

Thanks for the heads up. You wonder how they expect to get any "repeat business" from notaries under those circumstances.

Reply by The Rose Investigstions and Process Service Inc. - David B. Martz on 10/3/05 4:06pm
Msg #68576

I would have asked them to FAX Please!!!

Reply by busybnotary on 10/3/05 4:10pm
Msg #68578

I have never had a problem with ATM, they are great! They pay on time. And if they sent you the confirmation late with the wrong fee it was probably a mistake - they have always paid me what they agreed to.

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 10/3/05 11:29pm
Msg #68672

I have never had a problem. They always pay the agreed fee. I usually get the confirmation email and also faxed. They pay on time and I don't have to worry. What more could I want.

Reply by NC_Notary on 10/3/05 4:50pm
Msg #68595

They usually send confirmation twice..........

First confirmation usually has $45 fee but then they resend with higher fee. It must be their system because they have been doing it this way for a couple of years. I have never had a problem with it. I just make sure 2nd confirmation comes through; usually within an hour of receiving the first one.

Reply by hcampersFL on 10/3/05 7:26pm
Msg #68621

Re: They usually send confirmation twice..........

I have done several closing for ATM and they always send a $45. conformation first then it is followed by the one for the agreed upon fee. It has to be approved by a supervisor. Never had a problem and always have gotten paid very quickly. I would take all the business I could get from them!!!
I hope if you find that this was a glitch you will come back and post it so that people hear the whole story.
b.

Reply by JO_PA on 10/3/05 10:24pm
Msg #68660

Re: They usually send confirmation twice..........

If I'm not misaken, don't they pay on a weekly basis?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.