Notary Rotary
And all the birds go.....
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by PA_Notary_II on 10/31/05 1:51pm
Msg #73247

Just got my monthly check from IREP.....trip fee that once was $50, then $25 is now $20.00
CHEEP>>>CHEEP>>>CHEEP !!!

Reply by FastCA on 10/31/05 1:55pm
Msg #73251

These peope are not for me!

Reply by FastCA on 10/31/05 1:55pm
Msg #73253

Make that people.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/31/05 1:55pm
Msg #73252

My Irep check looked pretty sick... Oct 1-15 was very slow.

Reply by PJM/MI on 11/1/05 5:51am
Msg #73336

Oh yea, IREP. The co that called me to see if I could closings at a local office. I go in for interview, all seems well. They tell me at the interview they have another closer w ho only lives about 1 miles from them. "Okay" I think to myself.. he can have the IREPS..I've got alot of other companies I close for. Then they call me to do a closing in 1 1/2 hrs. No problem! I am pulling into their parking lot and they call me to tell me the "other" notary happened to show up! Not only did they do this to me twice, but 3 times! I told them they need to call me for closings in borrowers homes ONLY.
Then they called me for a closing when I was in shopping and I told 'em to send me confirmation. (Not good cell phone recepition in a metal bldg). I never go the confirmation (end of the month), and then I get a call from them wondering why I didn't show up for the closing. I told them I never received a confirmation, and they informed me that I was being taken off of their call list, as it was up to ME to make sure I received the confirmation! Huh? I'm suppossed to make sure they do their job? I told them I have been doing closings for over 5 yrs, and if they want to take me off of their list, so be it. I wasn't aware it was their policy for the closing agent to make sure the scheduling dept. sent out the confirmation.
Took 'em about 3 or 4 months to call me for a closing. Took another 3 months to get paid.
I asked them how I got put back on their call list, and they said they "reviewed" my file!

Reply by Charm_AL on 11/1/05 9:24am
Msg #73358

I love IREP! I get all their business from the local HFC which is within 1/2 mile from me.. I always get confirmations within seconds of the call and I knew before I started that the trip fee was $20. They have always paid twice a month and I'll take all I can get. They have a three strike policy and will call to counsel if there's been a misunderstanding to get your side of the story. They have always been professional and paid everything on time. I like those fat checks on the 1st and 16th of the month....they have gotten me thru some slim times in the past! I've never had to chase down a payment.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.