Notary Rotary
Are FNP & Negretes the same company?
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/9/05 7:57am
Msg #69632

Recently discovered my info is already completely populated with FNP, but the page indicates Negretes is the host.

Reply by BrendaTX on 10/9/05 8:44am
Msg #69633

This may be the explanation:

There is a super-duper notary scheduling program that does everything from taking the schedulers' children to school for them to washing under the eaves of the house each spring.

In addition, it allows signing services who purchase it to share a notary database. I am pretty sure the notary is able to allow/disallow it in the online portal of the program.

Except for www.AMRSigners.com (who doesn't have much work in my area), the ones I have worked for in the past who have this set up are:

www.AMRSigners.com
www.NegretesNotaries.com
www.SuperiorSigningServices.com
www.AsapProNotaryServices.com

BTW - I have had good luck with the other three when working for them.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/9/05 11:43am
Msg #69637

Thanks, Brenda! I follow your threads all the time and appreciate the information you share with others.

Reply by Negretes Notary Service on 10/10/05 8:34am
Msg #69682

Oh Brenda, how true you speak.
We share the database with about 3 dozen other SS.

This system is so good the other night it took me and the wife out to dinner,a movie, and drinks after the movie, and payed for it all in the same motion. You would not think such a system would be able to be bought from anyone. Well if you e-mail me I will tell you where you can find the people that operate this fine system and maybe some of the notaries that are looking for a one in all program can get on board. And NO I am not the owner of the fine system that I am speaking of, although I did try to buy into it when it was first being developed.

Anthony J Negrete
Negrete's Notary Service Inc.

www.negretesnotaries.com

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.