Notary Rotary
Beware....First American Title Clearlake, CA
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by CA_Jeanet on 10/21/05 7:00pm
Msg #71794

This office does not pay. Many excuses and date setting. Don't be fooled. They're 90 past due and I'm beginning the complaint phase with the state of CA agencies and collections. I'm a very patient person, but am really tired of companies who lie. This one is the worst.

Reply by AM_MD on 10/22/05 12:51pm
Msg #71893

First American is one of the larger, nationally established companies. I'm surprised that you're having this problem. I guess each region of the country has different branches of 1st Amer. I'm in MD and I usually don't have any problems w/ getting paid.

You should try their national #, 888 270 3630, spk. to customer serv.

Reply by CA_Jeanet on 10/22/05 6:03pm
Msg #71930

Thank you for the input. When I checked them out, I was confident that there would be no problem. As sometimes is the case, offices of the same company can often be very different in the way they conduct business and treat their notaries.

Reply by mtnnotary on 11/28/05 2:12pm
Msg #78929

I had a similiar a different problem with them- they agreed to pay me a higher rate for a double loan and only paid me for a single. Since the file was "closed" they said they couldnt give me the difference.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.