Boycott SOX at the end of this month!
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/20/05 8:50am
Msg #71369

Boycott SOX at the end of this month!

UNITE!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/20/05 8:56am
Msg #71371

I don't do any work for them. Obviously, many notaries have posted that they are a deadbeat SS. As to your question about the CEO, I'm in Florida and you can go to the State of Florida Department of Corporations website to see all corporate info ie. Officers names and addresses, Registered Agent, other corps. with same officers. I'm not sure what state SOX is located in but if you could find out and call or go to website for corps you would probably find the info. BTW, if you find that thier corp is operating illegally ie. expired or involuntary closed corp, you can report them to the State Attorney for that state. Hope this helps..........

Reply by Mike_IA on 10/20/05 10:25am
Msg #71382

Presenting a united front on anything is totally impossible as long as the National Notary Association (NNA) continues to recruit new notaries with promises of quick riches as a signing agent. The NNA should be boycotted until they look after the interests of their members instead of merely figuring out new ways to fleece their members.

Reply by Cari_MO on 10/20/05 10:59am
Msg #71394

I have heard nothing but bad things about NNA. What do they do for you ?

Reply by MistarellaFL on 10/20/05 11:01am
Msg #71395

I boycott them everyday! n/m

Reply by MaggieMae_CA on 10/20/05 11:08am
Msg #71403

I say "No thank you, I'm booked for that date and time"

when they call. No sense in badgering the scheduler, not worth my time or effort. I'm sure the schedulers have heard a 1,000 times that they are working for a deadbeat company.

Reply by Sylvia_FL on 10/20/05 1:15pm
Msg #71445

Re: I say "No thank you, I'm booked for that date and time"

I got a call from the the other day.
Caller said "Hi this is XXXXXXXX from Sign on the X, how are you today?"
I told her "I am fine, thank you, however I do not work for Sign on the X"

Reply by CaliNotary on 10/20/05 12:11pm
Msg #71431

Hey, while we're at it let's try to get another recount of the Florida votes to see if Gore really won the election. And let's all complain to the FCC about Janet Jackson's boob.

Reply by Art_MD on 10/20/05 12:18pm
Msg #71432

Re: Boycott SOX ALL THE TIME !!!! N/M

Reply by Brenda Miranda on 10/20/05 2:59pm
Msg #71505

Re: Boycott SOX ALL THE TIME !!!! N/M

I received a call from SOX this morning for a closing tonight. I informed them I will no longer accept signings from them. I had a signing from them in September before I saw all the negative feedback in regards to their payment issues on two different websites (they have alot on NotaryBeware.com as well). I did inform them several days after that signing ( when I came across all of the postings) that there is alot of negative information about their payment issues, and they informed me that they had a new accounting department so everyone is being paid in a timely manner. The lady that called me this morning was not happy when I informed her that there are alot of unpaid people out there, including myself (my invoice is not actually late until Saturday) however, I will not work with a company that has numerous issues, I beleive that if everyone sticks together on this we can weed out the bad companies. She informed me that the only people that do not receive payment are the ones that do not send invoices????? I always send an invoice, so lets see if that statement is true (ha, ha). I agree with boycott SOX all the time, I just received payment from another deadbeat company, and I have them on my "Never Again" list (as the old saying goes burn me once shame on you, burn me twice shame on me).

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.