Notary Rotary
Completely Blank WI Transfer Return
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Janel Nichols on 10/25/05 12:44pm
Msg #72208

Just received a blank WI Transfer Return, with no instructions along with Quit Claim Deed, deeding the property from husband, grantor, to wife as husband and wife grantees. Now I understand the whole concept, yet is it our responsibility as Signing Agents to complete the Transfer Returns? Why is this not completed with the legal description and Grantor, Grantee information...etc. Already? I understood it, that Signing Agents SHOULD NOT prepare paperwork. Advice please!!!

Reply by Anonymous on 10/25/05 1:02pm
Msg #72215

Nope, just have borrowers sign on the second side in the 2 boxes on the bottom, only one borrower needs to sign the transfer. Where in WI are you? I ask because I have overflow at the EOM.

Reply by Janel Nichols on 10/25/05 1:04pm
Msg #72216

NW Wisconsin, the Washburn, Douglas County area. Thanks! So I will have the husband sign as the grantor, and the wife sign as the grantee? Since the Grantor is the husband?

Reply by Anonymous on 10/25/05 1:06pm
Msg #72217

YUP. Sorry, I'm in Southeast WI, on the IL border.

Reply by Janel Nichols on 10/25/05 1:09pm
Msg #72219

Well, nice to hear from you anyway!!

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.