Notary Rotary
Docs that won't print correctly
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by JO_PA on 10/16/05 12:22pm
Msg #70817

I'm having a lot of trouble printing out a package for tonight. The docs were sent e-mail and when I look at the view screen, the complete doc is there. BUT, when I go to print them, half of the docs are cut off at the last two inches (the final amounts and the signature lines). This does not happen for all docs, just some.
I've tried everything, re-downloaded, reduced print page size, etc, but with no difference. I e-mailed the lender, but don't expect a response because it's Sunday.
Any ideas of what to do that might help would be greatly appreciated. I'm willing to try anything.
TIA

Reply by Anonymous on 10/16/05 12:33pm
Msg #70819

Have you tried centering....? Sometimes that works

Reply by B__CA on 10/16/05 2:02pm
Msg #70822

What happens when you print all on legal?

Reply by Sara Rockwell on 10/16/05 2:30pm
Msg #70824

I had this happen last week. The pages that are cutting off need to be printed on legal paper. It was a pain to figure out which page numbers to reprint. It may be easier to print the entire package on legal paper (depending on the size). Hope this helps. Let me know if I can help.

Sara

Reply by JO_PA on 10/16/05 6:06pm
Msg #70837

Re: Thanks for suggestions

Thanks for all your suggestions. I did print on legal paper and also tried centering but nothing is working.

Reply by Nd_WA on 10/16/05 9:15pm
Msg #70862

You didn't say what file format (pdf, pcl...) you are printing from. If it's PDF then set "print to fit printer margin" at the print dialogue.

Reply by MonicaFL on 10/16/05 9:43pm
Msg #70868

I have this happen every once in a while so when I get to my print menu I tell it to adjust the margins then I print out one sheet to see if it works. I have also had to tell it to select pdf paper size. Hope this helps.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.