Notary Rotary
EOM Bull
Notary Discussion History

EOM Bull
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by caroleMI on 10/25/05 11:54am
Msg #72191

EOM Bull

Well I just lost a signing because the mortgage company didn't have their act together. They scheduled the loan signing date and time and couldn't provide the documents on time. Now the signing company seems to be upset with me because I couldn't set the time back two hours because I had other signings for today and could fit them in at a different time.

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/25/05 12:53pm
Msg #72211

Don't feel bad, you've got company -- I'm sitting on a signing which was to have taken place on Saturday. I wrote about it yesterday re borrower's name on docs as well as some docs having his father's name. SS and mortgage company appear to be one of the same, paying SS rates. Unable to get a hold of anyone over the weekend. Son = Borrower says father (who is not co-signing and should be on the loan) is out of town and doesn't even live at the address. Finally yesterday receive an e-mail from mortgage company telling me to go ahead and get son to sign and return docs and then go back and get father to sign upon his return. Also, these *new* signing arrangments are gong to involve a lot of faxing on my end that was not in the original confirmation.

I said, fine -- send me a second confirmation for second trip for father, or a revised confirmation showing two trips and two signing fees. I have not yet heard from them, or received any new confirmations.

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/25/05 12:55pm
Msg #72213

Re: correction

**Borrower says father (who is not co-signing and should be on the loan) **

Father is not co-signing and should *NOT* be on the loan. Sorry.

Reply by caroleMI on 10/25/05 1:18pm
Msg #72220

I guess the main thing that is upsetting is that one of my regular clients called yesterday and asked if I was available to do a signing at the same time I told them no because of the signing that was previously scheduled, now I have an open time slot and have lost the $$ I would have made from my regular client.

Reply by Ted_MI on 10/25/05 4:57pm
Msg #72273

Re: Carole, welcome to the wonderful world of e-docs ... n/

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.