Escrow Signing Service, over 60 days,anyone have address for
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by O/CNotary on 10/29/05 7:57pm
Msg #73044

Escrow Signing Service, over 60 days,anyone have address for

them, please!

Reply by 1stopnotary on 10/30/05 8:27am
Msg #73064

Did you look to see if they hve a website online by putting their name in the search engine..that is how I find my addresses. You might want to give that a try. by my understanding, they have to tell you where they are located, including with a phone number.

I have one company in Orlando that wont even provide a Confirmation...and I think that is wrong when you need something as a back up for your records and to confirm the fee too. I've emailed him several times and he has not responded. And If I dont hear from this week I will file a complaint about him. I had to get his phone number through the TC...cuz they failed to leave it by phone and by email. I get very suspecious with companies who does this...and say they are going to send you a confirmation then never do and then tell you that they don't that. I should had billed the TC for the services and may still consider it. They care call CLOSING ON CALL.

Reply by 1stopnotary on 10/30/05 8:42am
Msg #73065

Here is a link that may help..but what I also found they are also under ELOAN....maybe that can be somewhat helpful.

http://www.firstam.com/title-ca/alameda/html/cust/2140.html

Make sure when putting the companies name in the search engine that you also add the city/state in which per here (Under Signing Services) they are in Pleasant CA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.