Notary Rotary
FOLLOW-UP on BACKDATING
Notary Discussion History

FOLLOW-UP on BACKDATING
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by MsRobbo on 10/27/05 2:50pm
Msg #72713

FOLLOW-UP on BACKDATING

I posted this morning about the backdating. The SS called me this afternoon and said that they would probably find another notary to close. Two hours later I get another call from the SS looking to close the same loan tomorrow and can you backdate!!! I explained that it is illegal and good luck finding someone (i'm sure they will) to do it! Can you believe these SS???

Reply by MC_oh on 10/27/05 3:03pm
Msg #72720

Just turned down a signing. When the ss called, they never metioned back dating. It was on the confirmation to back date (two days). When I called the ss back, I felt bad for them, they said it was their broker's fault, but that they would find another notary.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/05 3:22pm
Msg #72725

where on earth do they find idiots that would risk their commision for them??

Reply by TD_CA on 10/27/05 3:58pm
Msg #72728

I also received a call this morning from a lender (which he didn't disclose which lending institution) who wanted me to back date a signing. I told him "OH NO" and hung up. What nerve!

Reply by Joe_PA on 10/27/05 5:14pm
Msg #72736

There is an idiot born every minute

Reply by Anonymous on 10/27/05 6:22pm
Msg #72749

The newbies are doing it! I have proof from some borrowers who the title Co told it was ok to do so they would not loose their rate lock. Well I had to fixthe backdating Notaries mess up, and they did loose their rate lock. She had no clue what she was doing!

Reply by NY_TaxLady on 10/27/05 11:07pm
Msg #72791

I wish the anonymous postings would at least post their state.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.