Notary Rotary
Getting Fresh at a SIGNING???
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by vonneycali on 10/28/05 2:29pm
Msg #72892

I just have to share this one.. I went to a signing last week and the male borrower came downstairs in his pjs. The couple sat at the table to sign and the whole time, the male borrower was making rude comments to his spouse. He started yanking her hair and pinching her behind (YES- WHILE SHE WAS SEATED).. She just laughed, embarrassed, and I tried to pretend I didn't see it..When I had my head down, affixing my stamp, I could hear her whispering for him to stop. When I looked up, he had taken his pen and was writing on her hand..What's crazy is these were perfectly average people, he worked as a correctional officer for the state. Needless to say, I was glad to leave that signing behind.. lol

Reply by BLE/MD on 10/28/05 2:55pm
Msg #72897

True, this is weird, but just how is he getting fresh?

Reply by vonneycali on 10/28/05 3:04pm
Msg #72901

pinching her behind .. to be honest, the way he was acting made me think perhaps i interrupted something.. haha. just chalk it up to a weird signing.. one for the books, definitely

Reply by Anonymous on 10/28/05 3:07pm
Msg #72902

While that's uncomfortable. I would take that situation over a couple getting divorced and fighting in front of you. And argueing about things that are not even related to the signing. I did one with such a couple and spent about a half hour wishing I could just disappear.

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/28/05 3:15pm
Msg #72904

divorce...

Yep that was fun, signing in a public parking lot surrounded by the police....I could see he wanted to do bodily harm to her boyfriend that drove her there. I couldn't wait to get out of there.

Reply by vonneycali on 10/28/05 3:25pm
Msg #72909

Re: divorce...

Whoah! Now THAT's DRAMA!

Reply by CarolynCO on 10/28/05 4:04pm
Msg #72915

Re: I can't believe

what people find to complain about. I must have been exposed to some pretty terrible stuff during my lifetime, because I'm not insulted at all with the *freshness* of your Mr. Borrower.

As for perfectly average people -- what's that, and by *whose* standards and definition? As a correctional officer for the state, I'd much rather perceive him as *fresh* and flirty as to someone whose job has made him stone cold and without feelings.

Reply by HisHughness on 10/29/05 12:50am
Msg #72967

Vonneycali expresses some startlement at a signing where a guy was pinching the behind of a female borrower at the table.

In my experience, that is not at all rare. Although, to be candid, most of the time it is me who is doing the pinching.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.