Notary Rotary
Great Lakes Notary
Notary Discussion History

Great Lakes Notary
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/21/05 12:24pm
Msg #71726

Great Lakes Notary

To all the signing agent around the world Great Lakes Notary isn't nothing but a scam. I did a closing for them three months ago I still ahven't been paid a little birdy told me that they are trying to sell National Signers so they can pay the notaries. I thought everyone around shopuld know What kind of business this companies is running can you believe that they have the nerve to start a website for sugning agents to join and then you don't have titlke companies calling you personally and you best believe I know this because I have not recieved
one phone call from no one not even Great Lakes Notary can you believe they want to take you money and then never call you.

Reply by Art_MD on 10/21/05 12:29pm
Msg #71729

Have only done 4 for them in 2005. Time from signing to receipt of check - 16,18,16,20 days.
Follow directions, or they will deduct from your fee.

Art

Reply by Anonymous on 10/21/05 12:37pm
Msg #71734

Well Art you are better then some because I know for a facty some haven't recieved any why do you suppose that is beacuse the title companies haven't paid them and I know that for a fact go figure

Reply by Anonymous on 10/21/05 2:31pm
Msg #71754

How do you know for a fact that they haven't?

Reply by MelissaM_FL on 10/21/05 2:50pm
Msg #71759

I used to do tons of work for GLN. Great company, at least back then.

They changed their fee structure, which restricted the amount of signings I would take from them. Their quote "Lower pay, but more work" didn't jive with my business philosophy, so we parted ways on friendly terms.

I've done three this year. Had a minor problem with one that slipped through the cracks, but I received payment within three days of re-faxing my invoice to them.

If GLN meets my fees, I'll work for them any day of the week.

Anonymous, why don't you post your name to your posts accusing them of not paying you? Or, better yet, call GLN (810-733-9481) and ask for Sherry. I'm sure she'll be happy to help you figure out why you haven't received payment.

Reply by db_IL on 10/21/05 5:21pm
Msg #71776

My one and only experience with Great Lakes Notary was GREAT! Did signing in early Jan, had received payment by month's end. It was an e-doc transaction, they met my fee --no complaints here.

Reply by PartikgirlNJ on 10/21/05 5:14pm
Msg #71774

I have done a few signings for GLN and have no problem being paid by them. They are a little slow but hey at least they pay. I would work for them again.

Reply by Jacqi Shifflett on 10/22/05 9:05am
Msg #71869

I've found Sherry to be very fair and extremely nice to work with. If you have a problem calll and talk to her. I work for them now and then have never had ANY problem with GLN.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.