Great Lakes Notary & Loan-Closers.com
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/27/05 9:47am
Msg #72607

Hello,

Has anyone work for either of these companies? If so, would you tell me your experience?
Thanks for help!

Reply by Gustavo Diaz on 10/27/05 11:44am
Msg #72655

For my experience Great Lakes Notary is a ripoff. When I was starting to work full time as a closer I signed with them since at the time they claimed they had a network of companies looking for closers. After paying around $50.00 and 10 months later, I only got two closings from them, and they rates are on the low side. You have to negotiate a lot to get something decent. When I called to inquire about their promises, they always gave excuses and I finally gave up. Is not worth the hassle.

Reply by Jude_MD on 10/27/05 12:01pm
Msg #72658

I like Great Lakes

no problem, pay what we need in MD

Reply by PJM/MI on 10/28/05 7:36am
Msg #72830

Re: I like Great Lakes

I do alot of closings for them.. I know they always call me when they have closings in my area. One of their staff members worked at another closing co, and she called me as soon as she got to Great Lakes. They pay well, and on time. Never any problems with them.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.