Has Anyone Heard of Nations Direct??
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/30/05 11:55am
Msg #73097

Hello Everyone,
Just got an assignment from a company called Nations Direct. Can anyone tell me anythings about them? Thank you for your help. I am new in this business and could use all the help I can receive.

Reply by David Hendricks on 10/30/05 12:01pm
Msg #73098

I have heard about them. They call you alot when you are at a signing appointment as well as make you fax back a whole bunch of documents. They dont pay a lot and are a company i dont do a lot of business for anymore. I hope this helps you out. Also do a search for this company on this websight and you'll see more comments about this company. Good and bad.

Reply by SarahBeth_CA on 10/30/05 12:14pm
Msg #73101

If you use the orange "search" button at the top of the forum page and input Nations Direct you will find plenty of information on this company.

Reply by 1stopnotary on 10/30/05 12:51pm
Msg #73108

I keep hearing you all talk about an "orange" tab for searching...but I never seen an 'orange' tab....lol..or am I color blind? or is this a premier member feature? advise.

Reply by David Hendricks on 10/30/05 12:55pm
Msg #73111

Yes, this button is 6 buttons at the top of the previous screen to the left. You can look up many questsions that you many have about being a notary. It has been bery useful to me.

Reply by BLE/MD on 10/30/05 1:51pm
Msg #73123

Nations Direct does pay, just cheaply. I won't do business with them as I don't do $40 and $50 closings.

Reply by lulu on 10/31/05 8:39am
Msg #73188

I have done a few signings for them over the past year. I seem to receive payment in about 45 days. They pay decent, anywhere from $65 to $90 for local. I wouldn't be a bit afraid to work for them. I can't remember them as one of my infamous labor intensive callers for lots to fax back, nothing other than the norm.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.