Notary Rotary
I'm following Art's lead...
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Tennessee on 10/27/05 2:01pm
Msg #72695

I think in the future not only will I ignore replying to an anon post, I will also just slide right by them while reading. Sheesh! What's wrong with you folks anyway...if it's too bad to put a name on or you just want to take a shot at someone...why the heck bother???

Reply by Mike_WI on 10/27/05 2:09pm
Msg #72703

I agree. It's tough to follow posts when it's one after another and all the posters are anon. I don't understand why all these anon posters don't just adopt a screen name, which is just as anonymous, (like for instance Tennessee) but at least would allow people to start to get an idea about what different think and follow long threads better.

Reply by Tennessee on 10/27/05 2:21pm
Msg #72705

not that it's tough to follow...

I just don't "get" some of the posts. BTW, I always post this way, it's where I'm from, where I live and where I do business. You don't know my age, sex or general area and that's fine for me. Makes me a-political, a-sexual, simply a number on this board trying to be better educated once I read the questions and answers. I'm definitely not trying to hide but I don't think my name is of any significance.

Reply by Linda Moon on 10/27/05 2:27pm
Msg #72707

Re: not that it's tough to follow...

I didn't realize when I posted there was a box to click to keep you from showing as anon. Now know..sorry!! :>)

Reply by DWSNC1 on 10/27/05 5:17pm
Msg #72737

I'm relatively new here, so I may be making a major understatement, but why in the world are anonymous posts allowed to be made in the first place? I'm on a lot of boards, but this is the only one where an infinite number of folks are permitted to hide behind "anonymous".

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.