Notary Rotary
K7 fax problem
Notary Discussion History

K7 fax problem
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by BetsyMI on 10/25/05 9:31am
Msg #72152

K7 fax problem

I signed up for K7 faxing about a month ago. It was working fine until last week. I should have received 3 faxes sent from a title company on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, but I did not.

I tried to send a test fax to my number yesterday. The number rings and sounds like the normal sounds a fax makes, but the fax machine then has an error message saying "start over". It then prints out an error report saying it did not go through. And I never get the message in my email inbox. I would think it was my own fax machine that is the problem, but again I didn't get the three faxes last week from my title company.

I wrote to K7 about it, and they successfully sent me a fax today. I tried again to fax myself something and it wouldn't go through again. Has anyone else had this happen?

Is someone willing to send me a test fax? It's a Seattle area code.

Thanks.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 10/25/05 9:55am
Msg #72156

What's your fax number? I'll send you a 4 page test fax.

Reply by BetsyMI on 10/25/05 9:55am
Msg #72157

Thanks! It's (206) 202-5224.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 10/25/05 9:59am
Msg #72161

It'll be on it's way momentarily. Sending out a fax right now that should be done in about a minute. I'll let you know when it's done.

Reply by PAW_Fl on 10/25/05 10:05am
Msg #72165

Fax sent successfully

Reply by BetsyMI on 10/25/05 10:07am
Msg #72166

And received successfully....don't know why I can't send myself a fax from my standalone fax machine.

But glad to know I can receive faxes from others. Thanks so much for taking the time to help me solve my problem.

You've changed my way of doing business more than you know!

Reply by PAW_Fl on 10/25/05 10:21am
Msg #72168

Glad it worked okay. I don't know why you can't send either. It may be that the outgoing setup isn't waiting long enough for K7 to engage the fax receiver. If you want, you can send me a fax to my own efax server. You can get the phone number from my profile.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.