Notary Rotary
Lenders First Choice Question
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/20/05 8:11pm
Msg #71576

I have done several closings for this company with no problem. I closed a piggyback for them on tuesday and I closed another one for them today. When I went to the web site to pick up my documents today in the open closings area. One the piggyback loan I did on the status area it said post close rejection. What does this mean? Did they rescend or what? Will I get paid? I'm not sure what their policies are on this? I'm real suprised of the rejection from whomever because the borrower did not seem like they would cancel the loan, so i am rather confused. What's a notary to do? I guess ask ......does anyone know?

Reply by patricia on 10/20/05 8:47pm
Msg #71581

they have always paid me the full fee for canceled loans or no signs

Reply by Anonymous on 10/20/05 9:08pm
Msg #71584

Re: Lenders First Choice Question THANKS!

Thanks for your reply. I've just never seen that before and I haven't been aware of any of my loans cancelling. Thank you, it makes me feel better.

Reply by SLP_VA on 10/21/05 10:47am
Msg #71700

Re: Lenders First Choice Question THANKS!

I've done closing with them also, with no problems. Did you try calling them direct to find out why it showed rescinded?

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.