Notary Rotary
Loan documents
Notary Discussion History

Loan documents
Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by LYNCH on 10/25/05 12:18am
Msg #72129

Loan documents

I am a certified loan signing agent and I have signed with several notary agencies, spending $13.00 to $18.00 in registration fees and have had no signings. Are most of these places a rip off? I have called mortgage companies and offered my services but have had no luck. I am currently sending flyers and will take out a ad. Any suggestions as to how I

Reply by Danny_FL on 10/25/05 7:54am
Msg #72135

An old line from when I was in the Navy: "Hurry up and wait"

I'm in the same boat and I am just starting out. Not to worry, from the information digging I have done, its network, network, network. Keep plugging away and signing up with companies. I started with NotRot SS tab and went to the top of the list and I'm working my way down by contacing a few a day.

Danny

Reply by Charm_AL on 10/25/05 8:51am
Msg #72140

Registration fees? I didn't spend any money signing up with as many signing services and title companies as I could, and still do. Save the postage $$$, there's plenty of companies you can register with online. Most mortgage companies prefer to use lawyers.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.