Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Anonymous on 10/18/05 10:08am
Msg #71023

Message Deleted

This message has been deleted by a forum moderator

Reply by TD_CA on 10/18/05 10:34am
Msg #71027

Re: NOTARY PRO

I've never had a problem with Notary Pro - very professional company to work with and they always pay on time. WHAT HAPPENED?

Reply by Bonnie_CO on 10/18/05 11:19am
Msg #71031

Have done several for Notary Pro, always treated me right and did pay in a timely manner.

Reply by MABrescia on 10/18/05 11:27am
Msg #71035

Notary Pro is one of my best

Notary Pro and I have a great relationship. I love there work! They pay on time and meet my fees. I am so sorry you had an issue with them, maybe you should call again and try to work it out.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/18/05 11:33am
Msg #71037

My last experience with Notarypro was not a very good one. I asked them to take me out of their database. They don't seem to keep notes on orders.....they were very difficult to work with.....

Reply by B__CA on 10/18/05 1:54pm
Msg #71056

That is true about the notes. I called them regarding one, sure enough they call me 3 hours later to tell me the same information that I gave them.

Reply by Anonymous on 10/18/05 4:53pm
Msg #71087

The only problem I have with notary pro is their fees. They only want to pay 75.00 for edocs (CA experience). They pay on time . . and all that good stuff but their fees just don't cut it!

Reply by Markita_MI on 10/19/05 6:38am
Msg #71145

AMEN! They do pay on time and if you can rack up the volume MAYBE it would be worth it. But any company at this point trying to pay $50 -$75 for edocs is just not helping me meet my expenses as a business owner.

I love Notary Pro, The Notary Biz and others...on the low paying side because they are professional and DO pay on time. Not having to chase them for fees owed is GREAT! But let's face it we are all in buisness for ourselves to make a living. Unfortunately, I can not with $50 jobs. Although for some of my favorites---I have been known to take one or two of those $50 jobs because I really enjoy working with the people and the jobs are usually really close to me(example the notary biz).

The rude companies who try to make you feel like something is wrong with you because you won't take their measley $50--I laugh at. Companies like Insured Closings who tell you they have tons of Notaries who will work for $50 and if you don't they probably won't call you. My response to that is: "i've been doing this long enough to deserve more than $50 or $75 for edocs". I mean even NNA suggests $85 as a minimum payment. Again it is only a suggestion. As I said, besides the fact that I enjoy the freedom that being my own boss brings--I am in business to make a profit just like they are. I might as well be paying them to work with those ridiculous fees.

MHO

Markita-MI

Reply by 1stopnotary on 10/19/05 8:35am
Msg #71153

I havent had any problems with Notary Pro (yet)... Now I had problems with Notary Biz!! OMG...never will I do work for them..not cuz of her staff, who were sweet and kind, but the owners was a pure...............*!$%! But as for Notary Pro...they have been great so far!

Dee, CNSA

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.