Notary Rotary
NO PAY from Signing Star / New Prime Home Loans/ True Home
Notary Discussion History

Go Back to October, 2005 Index

Posted by Donna Allen on 10/24/05 10:28pm
Msg #72116

These people won't pay!! I did 2 signings for them - they owe me $200.
Has anyone ever done business with Signing Star / True Home Lending or now known as New Prime Home Loans? Owner is Lynda Bagley Doye and her son, Cash Doye.
Ex-employees say they are notorius for not paying notaries...

DO NOT DO BUISINESS WITH:
Lynda Bagley Doye SIGNING STAR / TRUE HOME / NEW PRIME HOME LOANS
4100 East Mississippi Avenue Suite 1225
Glendale, Colorado 80246

Reply by db_IL on 10/25/05 9:57am
Msg #72159

Sorry for your pain, Donna. To be honest, True Home/Signing Star have been floating around on big NO-NO lists for over a year. From now on search here or even other sites (NotaryBeware.com) to check SS credibility before accepting assignments. No one can afford to work for free!!

Reply by LisaV_MN on 10/25/05 10:30am
Msg #72169

Donna, good luck with this one!

I was also owed $$ by Signing Star. I posted a very mellow question on gomobile and notrot regarding how it is to "collect" from this company - and WHAM.... Lynda sends me this nasty little email basically telling me I had no right to post on a PUBLIC message board!! LOL If you search both go mobile and notrot, you can read her emails and my lesson learned. Once she emailed me about me NOT being able to post to a message board, I let her know she could read all of it on line - I posted it ALL.

I did get paid, after a couple of weeks - watch out, she expects you to keep docs to prove you did the signing!! Oh, and with my check came a threat of "You will never work with us again! I will make sure MY schedulers do not call you every again!" (That did not last, they called me about 2 weeks after getting paid - boy did that make my day!

Good luck!

Reply by Donna Allen on 10/25/05 12:51pm
Msg #72210

Promises from Signing Star / New Prime Home Loans/ True Home

Everytime I talk to Signing Star, I get a new person and/ or a different response. I have contacted the lender and asked them to encourage Signing Star to pay me. Surprise! They did contact Signing Star and Signing Star told me if I sent them a Nortary Signing Report that they would pay.......we'll see!

Reply by Pamela J Montez on 10/26/05 10:40am
Msg #72400

OH NO!!! A BIG YIKES to me!!! And here I thought they were an ok co to work for! I JUST started doing RESPA's for them in my area and for a nice price, too. The guy I spoke to, Mike, told me he has ran into some really nasty & unprofessional CA's, and what a pleasure it was to talk to me, blah, blah, blah.
I get the Knuckle Head Award for the Year, huh?

Reply by Donna Allen on 10/27/05 12:36pm
Msg #72672

Bad Business Signing Star / New Prime Home Loans/ True Home

I wouldn't trust someone who bashes the competion - under any circumstances- he's telling you that everyone else is bad and you are good ?!!

Signing Star has promised to send me a check - I'll believe it when I see it.

Find a Notary  Notary Supplies  Terms  Privacy Statement  Help/FAQ  About  Contact Us  Archive  NRI Insurance Services

Notary Rotary® is a trademark of Notary Rotary, Inc. Copyright © 2002-2013, Notary Rotary, Inc.  All rights reserved.
500 New York Ave, Des Moines, IA 50313.